cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Last day to switch Fall Promo to Koodo

@tzliuwrote:

Just got a text message from PM - the $40/6GB offering is extended for a limited time.  Not to worry - TELUS will get you over to Koodo one way or another if you want to jump.  

I got the same text message. This message doesn't specify an expiry date to the 6GB $40/month post paid plan. It seems like PM is trying super hard to move us all to Koodo. I'm going to stick with PM for now just to see what happens. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For anyone interested in switching, I would wait until tomorrow - looks like Best Buy will have some good deals on phones, etc.

https://blog.bestbuy.ca/best-buy/friends-family-mobile-sale?icmp=Friends_Family_Top_Message

Great way to pick-up a phone if you need one. Keep an eye on Walmart as well.

Aslo, PM me if you need a referral.

Highlighted

Absolute scam on pms part to not reimburse or push ur remaining bill over to Koodo. They put a deadline on it then screw you out of your remaining money. I’m curious if I can suspend my Koodo account flip back to pm until it is up then back over to Koodo? 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zzguffy901wrote:

Absolute scam on pms part to not reimburse or push ur remaining bill over to Koodo. They put a deadline on it then screw you out of your remaining money. I’m curious if I can suspend my Koodo account flip back to pm until it is up then back over to Koodo? 

Well technically that's what the $100 credit is supposed to help with.

I don't see any way of suspending my Koodo account via their Self-Serve site - I don't think it's possible but you could try asking their CS.

Highlighted

If anybody is interested in switching, London Drugs offers the sim card for free which is great. Other koodo stores and kiosks charges $15+tax.

PM if you need a referral link 🙂

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How does it work in LD, is there a dedicated Koodo kiosk thing with limited opening hours? Or can you go to a certain department at any time during store hours?

Highlighted
Oracle

Well, I guess round 4 has started.  Hoping for some cheap hardware deals and maybe the $100 referral making a comeback. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Got my new txt also.  Finding this treatment to be harassment.  PM, stop asking me to leave your service.  Your plan which I currently subscribe to is what I wish to keep, and is the only plan that offers what I need for service.

i do not want extras, I do not want postpaid.  I want to be treated like a valued customer.

stop harassing me.  I do not want your offers.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Staying with PM.  Monthly plan costs less.  Much less after Rewards.

Unlimited talk, unlimited text, prepaid data is already "shock-free".

Never have to deal with any of this nonsense.

And never have to deal with sales reps.  Not giving any foot in the door to these salesmen.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stonechuckeryou can always unsubscribe by replying to the text.