cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: LUCKY MOBILE

@Colinh90 as mentioned numerous times, you can't have better coverage when the radio transmitters and antennas are shared.

You sound like you're advertising Lucky Mobile.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Comparing two service providers and also asking if PM can stand up and match their services with others
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

another advantage of Lucky Mobile , you can call tech support and get your issue fixed and your questions answered in less than 5 minutes. Instead of sending email, ask community or asking moderators which has no power and knowledge of the system. (This is an old style of support)

@Arman sounds like you should try them I did and I'm here maybe you should see first hand how great they areSmiley Indifferent

@Colinh90 wrote:

I've tried both but stayed with Lucky, it has better coverage, and better support. the only thing Public did was give my friends $200 to $600 dollar long distance phone bills during my trial month (June 2019)

LoL, At Public or even Lucky there are no overages, pay per use or any charges what so ever. So you are Full of it. 

@Colinh90 wrote:

2 gigs of data for 15 bucks , 1gig for 10, or 500mgs for 5. im with lucky. 

Public Mobile's Data add ons are very very expensive in comparison to Lucky but with Public it stays on your account till used up and you get full LTE speeds where with Lucky it expires every month and is also limited to 3Mbps LTE

@Arman wrote:
another advantage of Lucky Mobile , you can call tech support and get your issue fixed and your questions answered in less than 5 minutes. Instead of sending email, ask community or asking moderators which has no power and knowledge of the system. (This is an old style of support)

I don't agree with the current Public Mobile's support system what so ever, it needs a huge over haul if there is no Call Center support but I can still get more things done at Public Mobile's Current support system although it will take time sending messages back & fourth, in comparison to calling Lucky Mobile because those poor outsourced Reps at Lucky have no Authority to do anything. The only thing they say oh I understand your frustration sir but there is nothing I can do for you. Oh I truly apologize. This and that. 

@Colinh90 wrote:

2 gigs of data for 15 bucks , 1gig for 10, or 500mgs for 5. im with lucky. 

Yeah these add ons are very cheap compared to Public Mobile over priced add ons but at Public it stays on your account till used up and you get full LTE speeds. 

@stonechucker wrote:

Overage charges for long distance are applied to the caller, not the receiver.  If they racked up overage on Lucky plans, then they have the wrong calling package at lucky.  

There red is nothing that would cause PM to have long distance charges apply to another carriers billing for subscribers calling a PM client.  The receiving phone number must have been long distance for the Lucky subscriber.

Just like Public Mobile Lucky also doesn't have any Long distance or any sort of overages so the poster is Full of it. 

@Bubbly100 wrote:

After a lot of research, public mobile is the clear winner with no data overcharges and as long as you're comfortable with the regions and zones PM offer than they're probably the best bet. I've heard that lucky mobile is alright but the data overcharges can be problematic. 

Who is your Source of information? Because your Research is not correct. Public Mobile doesn't have Zones nor did they ever.  There are no overages of any sort at Lucky Mobile.