cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Mayor / Maire

Re: LUCKY MOBILE


@Arman wrote:

I have both and lucky mobile is much better on coverage, support and responce to issue.

there is also a support phone number (you can talk to human)


Interesting coverage observation when Telus/Koodo/Public Mobile share the same infrastructure as Bell/Virgin/Lucky.

Re: LUCKY MOBILE


@z10user4 wrote:

@Arman wrote:

I have both and lucky mobile is much better on coverage, support and responce to issue.

there is also a support phone number (you can talk to human)


Interesting coverage observation when Telus/Koodo/Public Mobile share the same infrastructure as Bell/Virgin/Lucky.


That's correct.  The coverage should be exactly the same, as it's a nationally shared network.  Mainly Telus in the west, and Bell in the east.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: LUCKY MOBILE

Telus and Bell using the same towers but they have their own tower and equipment on tower as well. What Bell has more is micro cell in city centers and Malls which makes them a better provider.

Re: LUCKY MOBILE


@Arman wrote:

Telus and Bell using the same towers but they have their own tower and equipment on tower as well. What Bell has more is micro cell in city centers and Malls which makes them a better provider.


To simplify, Bell has very little going tower-wise in the west and Telus very little in the east. They share many resources to provide continuous service to both Bell and Telus customers across the country. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: LUCKY MOBILE

what does lucky mobile charge for data top up? $/GB

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: LUCKY MOBILE


@rh66 wrote:

what does lucky mobile charge for data top up? $/GB


$5/500MB

$10/1GB

$15/2GB

 

All are monthly rates (expire each month) and 3G. No LTE options.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: LUCKY MOBILE

I've tried both but stayed with Lucky, it has better coverage, and better support. the only thing Public did was give my friends $200 to $600 dollar long distance phone bills during my trial month (June 2019)

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: LUCKY MOBILE

2 gigs of data for 15 bucks , 1gig for 10, or 500mgs for 5. im with lucky. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: LUCKY MOBILE

My Favorite is $25 plan . Unlimited call and text and 2.5gb data
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: LUCKY MOBILE


@Arman wrote:
My Favorite is $25 plan . Unlimited call and text and 2.5gb data

I didn't see that plan listed. I only see the 25 dollar plan that is exactly the same as public mobile and only has 1 GB of data. Are you referring to a grandfathered plan?