cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE not working

rinranron
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to use my data through the LTE and it is not working...please advise.  It is working for my apps but not for my internet....

33 REPLIES 33

MK78
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes I had the same issue just before noon till about 3pm. even switching to 3G didn't work. I had full signal, calls/sms would work fine just the data was extremely slow nothing would load.

Not the first time this happened either...

stqcb
Same as everyone else.

Slow data between around 12 to 3. The working just fine again.

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

speed.png

All good here 🙂

Yep it's all fixed up back to lighting year. Lol
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

shawnie_boy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

same for me earlier today

texwood
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Shortly Prior to 12:00pm I found that my data connection suddenly halted to a standstill.  Sites would load partially and hung there - that happens to both my own and my wife's phone (I'm using Android and she's using iPhone) so I strongly believe that the situation is not at our handsets but rather with the network.

The issue seems to have fixed at this time (within this hour).

storms54

Exactly what ths forum said happened to me over the last couple hours. LTE went super slow, some traffic but majority of assets from apps and even some websites just not coming up at all. Then got a text about to where to log complains (ha!) and then just teste da few mins ago and all is well. First hiccup for me with 9+ months of usage so no big worry there, and resolved quickly. Nice.

ronster

yup came back up now... all good...

glad I found this thread...

rinranron

Mine is back up too

cameraguy

All working now.

cameraguy

Any Mods working on this issue?

ronster

Could be 'Petya' ransomware attack.... hmmmmm...

ronster

that's too funny... they are being proactive lol

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Lol same here just receive a text too
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

rinranron

literally just got the same message LOL

ronster

I just received a text from PM saying for unresolved complaints about your wireless service, you can contact CCTS.  How did PM know I wanted to complain? lol

zmh1175

Try difference phones.

rinranron

I just checked a couple other apps to test out and my youtube is caught between not loading and saying it's offline...so it's not just my browser that's not working...hmmm...

ronster

I am having the slow LTE issue as well especially browsing.  Google is not responsive.

cameraguy

Did Rogers and Bell hijack the LTE lol. It's still not working.

Same here browser all leggy

stqcb

I'm having a similar problem.

Browser pretty much doesn't load. Facebook partially loads, and Youtube is very slow.

But when I check the speed on Speedtest I get 19ms ping and about 50mb/s download. Doesn't make sense at all.

rinranron

ya mine also has the LTE sign in the corner and the arrows flashing so I know it's up, it's just not working/very slow

But on top corner its say LTE

It's bit slow today I noticed too. Having data issues myself

rinranron

I tried doing a google search and it has come through but very, very slowly...like it keeps crashing or something

cameraguy

Anyone else having problems, Safari not working on iphone?

Telus was working fine on lte
Try rebooting and reinsert sim

ninizinzu

Might have to set up the APN. 

Here is more information on it: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-do-I-set-up-data-APN-on-my-smartp...

rinranron

It was working this morning and I haven't touched any settings....it just kinda occured.

rinranron

I am using a Samsung S6 that I bought after I got a Public Mobile account but I ported my number over from a Telus account.

Need Help? Let's chat.