cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo text?

trishf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I received a text message as did my daughter from what I assume was public mobile asking me to switch to koodo and keep my current plan??
4 REPLIES 4

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hi @trishf
Yes some legacy people are reporting this text message from koodo for a while. Koodo is also under telus and they have phone support like the Pioneer customer of PM. Actually telus is trying to get rid of phone support for pm customer and trying to move these customers to koodo. That's way they can move PM total online community based company and can save more money by closing the phone customer care.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @trishf!

As you may already know, Koodo is a sister company of Public Mobile.  They are trying to offer the legacy customers as yourself the same level of customer experience as the old Public Mobile.. i.e. access to retail stores, phone support and be able to buy phones on tab.  

New Public Mobile has evolved into an online-only BYOD carrier.  The advantages of selecting one of the new plans with PM is that you get great plans that are eligible for rewards such as loyalty reward, community rewards, referral rewards, etc.  However, if you love your current plan and phone support and retail stores are important to you, then the Koodo migration offer is amazing.  

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Yes its legit. More details here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Received-a-text-from-Public-Mobile-about-K...

Need Help? Let's chat.