cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo says 200$ credit when migrate but text says 180$

Farjy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello right now I am at Walmart store I wanted to know if if I switch to koodo it’s 200$ or 180$ ? My texts from koodo says 180$ but people are saying basically it’s 200$ so how to make it200$ ? Any idea please reply

5 REPLIES 5

@Farjy wrote:

I have a migration offer with koodo , so basically today if I pick a phone like iPhone 6 I can get 350$ also 180$ for coming from public 

Getting a phone is separate from the migration offer.  There might be inducements on old stock that the store is trying to clear.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The migration offer is as stated in the text message, $180 which is credited in 12 monthly installments of $15.  I would not trust anyone saying something different.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Farjy wrote:

I have a migration offer with koodo , so basically today if I pick a phone like iPhone 6 I can get 350$ also 180$ for coming from public 

Yes,  but keep in mind the iPhone 6 will be on a small tab ($240).

Farjy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

super8989
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It depends on the phone. 

There's a list of the amount of GC you can get depeding on what phone you choose. Check out the link below. It's the labour day weekend promo and it ends today. 

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/walmart-promo-koodo-fido-virgin-mobile-gift-card-bonus/

Need Help? Let's chat.