cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo offer $25

prestiravi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I got offer yesterday from public mobile. If I switch to koodo, I will get 1 GB data plus unlimited Canada world wide minutes in $25.

Also if I do it online,they will rebate $30 connection fee which include simcard. But when I go online and select bring my own phone section and select plan, it won't accept my promo code. Can anyone help me. I went to koodo store but they are saying they will charge $30 connection fees and they can able to do it

9 REPLIES 9

Then try to escalate the case with Koodo reps 😉 (except if there is a link in the text to all conditions...)

prestiravi

Hi. Thx for reply. But do not mention in promo text that I must have to take tab. When I select small tab, promo works. But in promo text it says you "may" get a new phone. 

kunal

Haha true.

Thanks

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kunal wrote:

A question on this promotional offer;

When the contract ends on this offer, will Koodo be able to hike the price on it? Do they have a tendency to do so?

@kunal they could, with 30 days notice.  Nothing is certain in life but death and taxes.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kunal

When the contract ends on this offer, will Koodo be able to hike the price on it? Do they have a tendency to do so?

kunal

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@prestiravi wrote:

Hi. I got offer yesterday from public mobile. If I switch to koodo, I will get 1 GB data plus unlimited Canada world wide minutes in $25.

Also if I do it online,they will rebate $30 connection fee which include simcard. But when I go online and select bring my own phone section and select plan, it won't accept my promo code. Can anyone help me. I went to koodo store but they are saying they will charge $30 connection fees and they can able to do it

The promo code for the Canada wide talk, International text and the 1GB LTE plan requires you to take a small tab. The promotion is not BYOP or at least not yet.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@prestiravi wrote:

Are you typing it in exactly as texted to you?  Usually all caps.  I never received that offer so I can't check on it but I know I was able to see the most recent promo pricing migration offers from Koodo

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hmmm, maybe the offer is only if you take a tab? Try it out just to see if your code works this way...

Need Help? Let's chat.