cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo drops rate again

malang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Koodo, in a short period of time, drops rate in Quebec again.

Now, talk+international text+Pic/Video to Canada/US+1 G data $35.

Announced as limited time offer, normally Fido/Virgin follow it.

14 REPLIES 14

Chad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
So that's not true, I was able to switch my wife to it yesterday so it is available online.

lubimaer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Always good to know this kind of information but about Koodo vs PM there's something I don't quite understand

Koodo and PM are actually Telus owned companies

They are "not really" fighting one against the other

They are "kind of" fighting against other big operators

They are "definitely" fighting against the very price aggressive smaller companies ( = Wind)

If people will move between Koodo to PM only: pretty soon prices are going to rise again

I'm I wrong?

cujo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

well I switched to PM 3 yeras ago after being shafted by Bell then Rogers. Was happy with the service and the price, but alas, once Telus took it over you saw that PM started and is now turnied just like the big 3.

Started with limit data when it was unlimited now I see plans changing for the higher pricing. Hope Wind decides to come to PQ or a new start up so we have a chice between the big 3 but under different names.

@Charanth182 Right, I see that malang only post PM competition pricing when lower. Perhaps they are not PM customers at all.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

bilal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Charanth182 wrote:

@malang has only ever posted thrice each time they have said something about how other companies are better than PM. With a public forum like this one you'll get people or companies that will do that.

It's a public forum and PM is in BETA and they are publically asking for input. 

We don't need to discourage folks who may not agree with our opinions. Thanks for pointing it out. It also puts pressure on Public as public runs on Koodo/Telus network but benefits from no-live-support nor sales-model. 

Charanth182
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@malang has only ever posted thrice each time they have said something about how other companies are better than PM. With a public forum like this one you'll get people or companies that will do that.

Koodo has NOT done a Kood d'eta yet.

Public still trumps

Loss leaders are a way of life in our markets, and if you catch one it's great. BUT, don't really see the point of advertising competitors, especially localized short term items.

Or do folks think this is a way to prod PM strategy?

It's a quibble but I make that $145/90 days (4GB plan). Still if you live near a PQ Koodo now is the time to drive on over.

@makkahn28,

The same plan that Koodo's offer at 35$ cost 50$ per month with Public Mobile.

How PM can beat them ?

Forget the Koodo, Public Mobile Still Beats em, and puts a Cat LOL on my face

Guess they're desparate for new accounts in PQ. Interesting that the plan cannot be ordered online, only in the stores.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

Another great offer from Koodo !

@Jeremy_M,

Does Public Mobile will follow ?!?!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Well you lucky Quebecois; only $55 in Ontario! 

Need Help? Let's chat.