cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting logged out!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Anyone else having issues on the forum today?  For some reason I'm not able to post some of the responses (dire error warnings), and then next second I'm logged out again.  This is my 6th login session within the last 45 mins, each time I try to switch to different headings or post, I get logged out!.

Edit:  So the system logged me out when I tried to post this, so here goes second attempt to post!

9 REPLIES 9

Maggilynnd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This was happening to me a lot before I let my browser remember my log in/now if I get logged out the page reloads and I'm logged back in 

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Seems like everyone is trying to activate the holiday bonus and its slowing down the already show PM site.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

Anyone else having issues on the forum today?  For some reason I'm not able to post some of the responses (dire error warnings), and then next second I'm logged out again.  This is my 6th login session within the last 45 mins, each time I try to switch to different headings or post, I get logged out!.

Edit:  So the system logged me out when I tried to post this, so here goes second attempt to post!

It was doing that all day yesterday to me. Usually when this would happen, it would say a message similar to "processing your request" whenever trying to load the next message thread.

You're right that was the message I was seeing as well, and then if I tried to reload the page the connection would time out or say it couldn't connect because the site wasn't 'secure'.  For me only the self serve account was an issue yesterday, but eventually I was able to log into the account later in the evening.

I know this is related to both the free promo and the Amazon giftcard contest.  However, I do wish PM had opted to just add the free data and LD mins to each customers account (like the earlier free data gift) instead of having everyone log in and made to select the add-ons themselves.  I can guess that decision was based upon letting customers use both the data and mins earlier than the closing window for the promo, but it has probably contributed to a lot of the glitches and headaches we are seeing.

I don't think I remember so many people participating for any of the other contests before, but I could be wrong about that. 

@dabr wrote:

It was doing that all day yesterday to me. Usually when this would happen, it would say a message similar to "processing your request" whenever trying to load the next message thread.

@samanthahess  and @PAULRANG18  The PM system has just been very glitchy since yesterday's announcement of the free data and mins for all customers, because of all the extra traffic from customers to accept the offer.   But it seems to be working fine right now, hopefully, the glitches have been fixed (mostly):)

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Everything was fine several hours ago when I logged in, and still am. It happens, unfortunately.

samanthahess
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think that Holiday bonus text message was the cause of the website being slow overall yesterday! 

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@dabr I had the same problem last night an I was frustrated out of the neighborhood after two unsuccessful posts. It's working better for me now.

@ChuckYeah  Yes finally it seems to be working better after the second attempt of making my post!  So far so good (10 mins and counting, that is) 🙂

Edit: yep yesterday was quite brutal for the website!

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@dabr I had the same problem last night an I was frustrated out of the neighborhood after two unsuccessful posts. It's working better for me now.

Need Help? Let's chat.