cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just switched to public but I can't login

Craterm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I went into Walmart an hour ago to get a SIM card but the guy there forced me to register the sim card there saying you can only do it there which I knew is a bull**bleep** but I wouldn't be able to buy the SIM card if I didn't, I wouldn't be surprised if he put himself in as the referer or what not, don't care though, problem is none of the passwords seem to be working, I cant login and when I go to forgot password and do it through that I don't get the password reset email, if I try to register the sim through the website it says the info I put in is already registered with an account, any help would be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

@NDesai wrote:

@Brooke_C Another case where Walmart rep forced user to activate in store. 

Anybody knows if Walmart employees get commission on activations? Anybody saw if they are using the regular public activation page or another page/system in which they are previously logged-in?

Craterm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry just got out of the shower, thanks for the help but it didn't work, guess I'll have to contact the mod team, thanks anyway

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Brooke_C Another case where Walmart rep forced user to activate in store. 

@Craterm Try creating an account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you get an error, You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info to reset your password.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.