cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up! Moderator response time

maliyar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My husband and I just switched to PM. We are Koodo customers. We both activated new lines and per instructions we both sent private messages to moderators to transfer our numbers from Koodo. My husband got a reply from a moderator and his number is ported less than 30 minutes from posting. I on the other hand didn't get any replies 😞

@Alan_KDoes a private message to moderators automatically goes to only one of the moderators? if so, I am at the mercy of whoever my request went to?

Thanks.

15 REPLIES 15

As a side note to others porting from Koodo Prepaid, someone reported here within the last week or so that they did the same at a dealer who called the Koodo porting department directly and they were done in about 30 minutes. If porting from Koodo Prepaid (only Koodo Prepaid has this stumbling block, not Koodo Postpaid) going to a dealer to port in to PM might be a good move.

Terry

Closest to the time without going over...very perceptive of you. You may only pick up your prize after answering a skill testing question.

@maliyar wrote:

Thanks. It took less than 2 hours. My husband (as I mentioned in my first post) had to wait less than an hour.

@maliyar  thanks for the update... we couldn't answer you query til you got back to us. So the answer to your question is about 1 to 2 hours today .

maliyar

Thanks. It took less than 2 hours. My husband (as I mentioned in my first post) had to wait less than an hour.

@maliyar wrote:

Just to close this thread, my number is now ported 🙂 Thank you moderators and others! Happy to join the PM family.

Woohooooo! Can you tell us how long you waited? Welcome to public mobile...please choose a solution the best answered your question....oh the irony of that statement.

maliyar

Just to close this thread, my number is now ported 🙂 Thank you moderators and others! Happy to join the PM family.

@GGPlayer wrote:

I just ported my number using the webpage when I was activated my simcard. The phone number migration only took 5 minutes.

Awesome it's good to know this stuff enables users to self-serve themselves even more thus speeding up moderator response times for everyone else.

GGPlayer

I just ported my number using the webpage when I was activated my simcard. The phone number migration only took 5 minutes.

Awesome when youre all done can you tell us how long from submitting your ticket to the mods to first contact? Were awaiting response times with baited breath.....

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

So maybe moderator team response time is way down now.  Until there is greater transparency, we can only speculate based on community feedback.  The canned response is not reliable.  There seems to be only one response.

We're actually trending quite well right now and will most likely respond to your support related questions in under a few hours!

maliyar

One of the moderators just reached out to me 🙂 Thank you all!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

We are all guessing what the response times are for moderator team interactions.  We have only customer feedback to go on.  Last week it was 4 days.  Maybe they stepped up their game. 

maliyar

Each one of us created tickets separately using our own accounts. He got responded really quickly and is now enjoying PM with his phone number.

I am on the other hand stuck with a temp number. I only have one phone 😞

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@maliyar When you husband contact the Moderator, does it get one ticket or two ticket? He probably need two tickets to work on two differnt lines issue. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@maliyar wrote:

Hi,

My husband and I just switched to PM. We are Koodo customers. We both activated new lines and per instructions we both sent private messages to moderators to transfer our numbers from Koodo. My husband got a reply from a moderator and his number is ported less than 30 minutes from posting. I on the other hand didn't get any replies 😞

@Alan_KDoes a private message to moderators automatically goes to only one of the moderators? if so, I am at the mercy of whoever my request went to?

Thanks.

There are a number of moderators working at any given time, so you should still be able to hear back anytime.  Sometimes a little patience is necessary with the PM response time.  Welcome to both of you to PM:)

Need Help? Let's chat.