cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just ported over from Freedom and have 2 issues

gainz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I just joined over from Freedom and I have 2 issues.

Issue 1: On my account it shows 30 day plan with $112 available funds as opposed to $120 90 day plan. I have messaged a mod and so far no answers.

Issue 2: I am not getting LTE for data, it shows 4G. Is this is related to issue 1? I have already done the APN settings and restarted the phone.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Chutneyremix
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hiya,

Did you have to go through the factory reset step to get LTE, or was it a back-end mod issue?

Cheers

gainz

The mods resolved the issue. LTE is now also working.

gainz
Guys I have been without cell service since yesterday. No response from the mods. This isn't a very good start to my experience with PM. Are there no mods on right now that could help out??

@gainz, are any of your features working?  This error where you still have $112 in available funds basically is a 30 plan service fee with no features working.  As stated you will need ot send a private message to a MOD

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

For sure don't try this step yet. I thought data was working just not connecting to LTE wait for mod to reply back. Hopefully mod will fix everything for you soon.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

gainz

I just checked and data is not working at all. It shows 4G and when I open a webpage it redirects me to a url that has the following string "zero-balance" so I guess it's related to the wrong plan issue.

If the issue presists after the plan is corrected then I will try the steps you provided.

Thank you

@gainz
Your data not working at all ? Or its working only on 4g.if its not working at all then its a plan issue bit if its working on 4g then its a device setting issue.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Data is not working because you have been placed on a wrong plan like many others. But don't worry, send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get back to you shortly. 

Not a problem I can help you out

First back up from phone by Samsung switch
Then goto dialer and dial and dial  *#272*IMEI number
This will open a new menu select koodo or telus
This will solve your issue but
YOUR PHONE WILL BE FSCTORY RESET
That's why I suggest do a full backup.

gainz

I have Android (Galaxy S6). The phone was not locked to freedom before.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Welcome to pm
Issue 1 will be resolved since you send a msg to mod already
Issue 2 are you on ios or Android was your device was locked to freedom originally?
Need Help? Let's chat.