Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just noticed ranked up

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
I am town hero now.
It's always good to see appreciation.
Will continue to contribute all my help and support to community forum.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
16 REPLIES 16

I know I am cutting my pm community time now.lol need a bit break. Also since I saw that new plan structure I got bit disheartened too 🙂
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Tywallace
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20.88 days spent on here since March?

Holy cow.. I'd say you deserve CEO.

@zhadj030 wrote:

@will13am You got more of that fish oil thing? I cannot do math anymore. For some reason I though he joined 6 months ago. @SD08 Thanks for noticing that, any recommendations for memory foods?

We need more ranks, because SD08 and will13am are bored at the top, they need something more exciting XD

Call me whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

You should rank up at a higher pace than the average bear because of your devotion to this forum.  Now, don't fall asleep at the keyboard, I am watching you.

DosEquisAsleepOnKeyboardMeme1.jpg

@zhadj030 wrote:

@will13am You got more of that fish oil thing? I cannot do math anymore. For some reason I though he joined 6 months ago. @SD08 Thanks for noticing that, any recommendations for memory foods?

We need more ranks, because SD08 and will13am are bored at the top, they need something more exciting XD

They are late to the summer just like the plants in my garden 😉

@will13am
:)least now I know someone watching me and the person who's watching me have a great sense of humor:)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

You should rank up at a higher pace than the average bear because of your devotion to this forum.  Now, don't fall asleep at the keyboard, I am watching you.

I have 2200 reply
2282 msg posted
1484 bravo
104 ppls accepted my solution

Total Page Views27795. Wow that's lots of page views

Total Messages Read 54405
Topics Started32
Posted8Idea
Comments Posted40
Total Solutions Marked Accepted26
Total Bravos Given1335
Total Board Views214
Total Signins1874
Total Minutes Online. 30060. ( best part 30060 mins ) lol
And yes I joined community forum on 27th March 2017
So yes its been pretty much close to 4 month mark. Pretty accurate on that sd08.

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Samianauman wrote:
I am town hero now.
It's always good to see appreciation.
Will continue to contribute all my help and support to community forum.

Congrats!  I think I have a ways to go before I move rank, but it's all good!  🙂 

Thx @SD08 for explanation.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@zhadj030, it is probably 3 months on my 6 month I got to Mayor.  I think they are all a combination of Bravos and Time on boards

Actually, town hero is achieved at 4 months, provided you have a minimum number of posts/bravos/solutions, of which @Samianauman had more than enough, and he joined exactly 4 mths ago. Same thing happened in my case (joined Nov.12, town hero on Mar.13).

I predict Samianauman will rank up to deputy mayor, and then almost immediately to mayor on the same day around Sep 24 (6 months), as the minimum stats will be more than met for both ranks already.

While the following post is not exact, I believe it comes closest to charting the requirements for the various ranks:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976/highlight/t...

Harvir_K
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations 🎉

I think it's change from model citizen to town like in 2 months.

@zhadj030, it is probably 3 months on my 6 month I got to Mayor.  I think they are all a combination of Bravos and Time on boards

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Congrats, so it is 6 months

Need Help? Let's chat.