cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just hit the 3000 bravo milestone!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

When I started the account late last year, I thought to myself I'd be lucky if I can get 100 bravos in a year.  Here it is less than a year and I am at 3000 already.  Thanks every for all the appreciation.  This community forum is fantastic! 

57 REPLIES 57

@CFPartDeux 

All that horn tootin' got my curiosity going....you know how I love my stats! It took @will13am 330 days to hit the 3000 bravos mark but it only took me 175 days to achieve the same statistic. I wonder if he will dedicate his 30,000th bravo to me?

Screenshot_20210510-123453.png

Linda1971
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Félicitations 

@CFPartDeux if you dig a bit, you can see many of the actions today have happened before.  Im not sure why the culture changed but it did. From congratulatory as you can see throughout this thread many people in 2018 were congratulating, which I am totally ok with. The difference might be that in 2018 it was more difficult to get 1 bravos im really not sure. That is only an assumption as I have only been here two months. 

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Seems like this thread ought to be re-titled "Shameless self promotion Part 1".

CFPartDeux

@yanzhiqiang  Guess you didn't notice that you congratulated the OP for something that happened a little over 2yrs. ago.?

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

congratulations!

CFPartDeux

@Jb456  Funny thing is, in spite of the usual holier-than-thou blathering from the OP, upon further reflection, I'm actually not that surprised by these threads.... kind of a reflection of the personality. 👎

Don't know who got this to appear on first page of the lounge. Whoever you are thanks.

the pot calling the kettle black 🤣🤣🤣

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13amwrote:

@SD08wrote:
@srlawren has us both beat in that department.  His ratio is running at 264.9%.  Smiley Embarassed

Yeah I know.  He already rubbed it in my face hard enough, lol.

Ooooops.  Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@SD08wrote:

@will13amwrote:

@srlawrenwrote:

@will13am P.P.S:

Will13am Only.png

You have some catching up to do, Mr.!  Robot LOLRobot LOL (J/k, of course.)

My give and receive ratio overall is a lot less lopsided.  4282 given, running at about 74% ratio.  I will have to work on that a bit harder to even things out. 

@srlawren has us both beat in that department.  His ratio is running at 264.9%.  Smiley Embarassed

Yeah I know.  He already rubbed it in my face hard enough, lol.

SD08

@will13amwrote:

@srlawrenwrote:

@will13am P.P.S:

Will13am Only.png

My give and receive ratio overall is a lot less lopsided.  4282 given, running at about 74% ratio.  I will have to work on that a bit harder to even things out. 

@srlawrenwrote:

@will13am P.P.S:

Will13am Only.png

@srlawrenwrote:

@will13amwrote:

@srlawrenwrote:

Hey that's great, @will13am@mimmo@SD08, you guys rock!

That said, talk to me when you break 5,800!  😉

Cheers!  🙂

@srlawren, I broke 5800 bravos today.  Smiley Happy

@will13am awesome!!! Robot LOL I'm glad you remembered, and called me on it!  🙂

Great work!  Here's your new mission, should you choose to accept it:

Will13am's New target.png

Sure, I will get back to you at the end of the year. 

@SD08wrote:

It's better to give than receive...lol

Well, my working theory is, it doesn't hurt to give out the bravos freely.  Smiley Happy

Better to give than to receive!

SD08

It's better to give than receive...lol

Well, my working theory is, it doesn't hurt to give out the bravos freely.  Smiley Happy

srlawren

@will13am P.P.S:

Will13am Only.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@will13am PS:

Will13am You're Welcome.png

srlawren

@will13amwrote:

@srlawrenwrote:

Cheers!  🙂

@will13am awesome!!! Robot LOL I'm glad you remembered, and called me on it!  🙂

Great work!  Here's your new mission, should you choose to accept it:

Will13am's New target.png

@srlawrenwrote:

Cheers!  🙂

@srlawren, i was trying to be funny as well with the LMAO and LOL I guess it didn't come across that way and I need to work on that

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren

@ShawnC13 you were excluded because apparently my brain is defective, lol.  I definitely meant to tag you as well.

You guys are funny 🙂  PS I'm like the world's least competitive person (okay, in the top few hundred least competitive globally, I'm sure), so I was just trying to be funny.  But have fun with it!  If you do want to set your sites on someone though, pick @Luddite, since he's got us all bested by a good margin!

Michael77

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@srlawren, how come I was left out of the challenge??!?!!?!.  Only 2400 behind you LMAO.  But you do have over 14 more months than me here so you did have a headstart lol

Let the games begin. Robot LOL

SD08

LOL

Shots fired!   Smiley LOL

@srlawren, how come I was left out of the challenge??!?!!?!.  Only 2400 behind you LMAO.  But you do have over 14 more months than me here so you did have a headstart lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@srlawren wrote:

Cheers!  🙂

@srlawren wrote:

Cheers!  🙂

Challenge accepted!  Is this a limited time offer?  I may have to pool my stats with @mimmo and @SD08.

srlawren

Cheers!  🙂

Vimalkumar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good luck.....

Wonder_why

Congrats lots of milestones, one more for you 

pakmode

Good stuff @will13am

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Congrats!!!!! @will13am

Thank you so much for all your hard work and support!!

Need Help? Let's chat.