cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just have to say

Rascal
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

We recently switched to Public Mobile for the lower rates, unlimited minutes and Canada-wide talk. We weren't really looking for more data, but our data package was also increased due to Public's great offers. We just spent a week in a fairly remote area and I have to say how much we appreciated:

• no zones
  • good phone service
  • great Internet connection
  • more data (used video chat while we were there and still had data to spare)

The previous times we spent at that location, we could barely get a signal, let alone do a video chat! We would have to go outside the building, stand on the deck and hold our phone high in the air, and sometimes that didn't even work. Not anymore. Thanks, Public Mobile for the excellent service AND the cheaper rates and rewards. We are loving it!

18 REPLIES 18

snoopkitten420
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile is such a great carrier to be on! I'm so happu\y that I'll never have to worry about being able to afford my plan every month! ANNNNND.... I'm not being ripped off or given barely anything for the price I'm paying. 😄

Now... I'm just trying to convice my boyfriend to  also switch from Telus to Public Mobile. 😛

terrif
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Glad you hear you are also a happy PM customer!  I too need to work on my referrals. 

luke11992

I'll add onto the bandwagon of happy PM customers, lol. I'm surprised I'd never even heard of PM until last November, before joining in December. Ever since I've told everyone that's willing to listen about PM

bilal684

pm service has always been excellent, thanks to telus who bought it. Amazing service here in Montreal

Rascal

I agree @jclaydon2018. I have had every issue addressed quickly and satisfactorily. I am very pleased with the service at PM. 

jclaydon2018
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Telus is one of the best networks in Canada.  Everyone i have ever talked to is always raving about  how they can get a signal in a place that had crappy reception with a different network.  Of course it helps that there is a cell tower less than 1 mile away from where i live *lol*

So far i've also noticed, despite being less than a week, that EVERY single issue and concern i've had, positive or negative, has been responded to which I do definately appreciate.

thanks everyone

-James

jace829

Wow just $9? I have to work harder on my referrals and community rewards!

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Awesome to hear these great comments about the benefits of Public Mobile. I am on a $40 4.5 GB plan with Canada-wide calling, global texting, call display. I am with PM about 8 months, and have had 8 months of trouble-free service. After my community rewards, autopay discount, and referrals, my payment yesterday was $9. As long as Public Mobile exists, and has reasonable plans and service, I will be a customer!!

GC

Good1

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Rascal wrote:

We recently switched to Public Mobile for the lower rates, unlimited minutes and Canada-wide talk. We weren't really looking for more data, but our data package was also increased due to Public's great offers. We just spent a week in a fairly remote area and I have to say how much we appreciated:

• no zones
  • good phone service

The previous times we spent at that location, we could barely get a signal, let alone do a video chat! We would have to go outside the building, stand on the deck and hold our phone high in the air, and sometimes that didn't even work. Not anymore. Thanks, Public Mobile for the excellent service AND the cheaper rates and rewards. We are loving it!

Great to hear and thank you for sharing your positive experience.  As everyone knows the majority of people will only post when there is an issue so it can look like a system is heavily flawed.  It is hard to explain to people how many people are happy and experience no issues at all so to take the time to post a postive review is a great thing.  Welcome to the PM community and continue to enjoy the PM experience.

So true. I am also a happy PM customer with no issues to report. Everything is smooth. The service is very consistant.  Thank you, PM. 🙂

Rascal

No kidding. I haven't even been a customer for a full month, and I have already earned $8.00 in rewards. This is great!

jace829

Another happy PM customer here. Just joined PM yesterday and I'm already delighted at the savings compared with my last two providers!

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Welcome aboard @Rascal!

It's a nice change of sight, seeing these type of posiitive topics as people that are happy with the service will rarely take the time to come to the community and post about it, so all we get are the posters with issues!

@Rascal wrote:

Oh yes, AND the free long distance. We couldn't even call home from there before without paying long distance charges. We just keep saving money!!

...and the longer you stay, you'll keep saving more money! I've been here 2 years now, so I'm now receiving $3 off my bill every 30 days. You can save a maximum of $5 every 30 days with the loyalty reward once you've been here 4 years + 1 month. And... if you refer enough people and participate in the Community, there's potential to get your bill to $0!  Robot Very Happy

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Rascal,

Welcome to PM, thanks for sharing your awesome early experience with the PM service.  As I was reading your comments I thought you would also mention how you would have to stand on your balcony with an antenna in one hand and your cell phone in the other, lol.  Ya PM provides great service (thanks to Telus buying PM a couple years ago), and once you start seeing your price drop due to the rewards you'll start to wonder why you didn't join PM sooner.  Such a simple service to understand, not like those other providers with zone restrictions that just make things confusing.  Now I don't need to buy those calling cards, or pay long distance charges like you mentioned.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Rascal wrote:

• no zones
  • good phone service

Great to hear and thank you for sharing your positive experience.  As everyone knows the majority of people will only post when there is an issue so it can look like a system is heavily flawed.  It is hard to explain to people how many people are happy and experience no issues at all so to take the time to post a postive review is a great thing.  Welcome to the PM community and continue to enjoy the PM experience.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Welcome to Public Mobile.  That is great news that you having an excellent experience with Public mobile.  Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Welcome to PM @Rascal you will ❤️ PM ,we have good community here, you can get help from us.

Rascal

Oh yes, AND the free long distance. We couldn't even call home from there before without paying long distance charges. We just keep saving money!!

Need Help? Let's chat.