cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just activated and paid but it there's no available funds??

nya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I just switched over to PM and activated my sim all that. But when I sign into my account, the first thing I see is 

• Available Funds: $0.00
    and
  • Balance: $0.00

When can I use my phone? I'm confused. 

Also just in case this part is important: I transfered my number. Do I have to wait for that?

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @nya,

We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox 🙂

Thank you,

Syed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nya wrote:

So my service works now, but people can't call me. I can call them (on the number I ported), but they can't call back.

@nya - it sounds like your number port from your previous provider did not go through correctly.  Your old SIM, is probably still active.  You should be able to continue using it until your number port to Public Mobile is completed.

In order to get the fix the problem, you will need to contact the moderator team and ask them for help.  Be sure to include your account# & PIN - if known in your initail message.  This will help speed up identification.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

nya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So my service works now, but people can't call me. I can call them (on the number I ported), but they can't call back.

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also, if you're looking for referral credits, they can take up to 72 hours to show up as well.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Look for your Payment Details - That will show when you paid, and how much.  It will also show the break down of what you pay, plus how the plan is priced, including any discounts applied (after payment of first activation).

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you pay for your plan when you signed up?

Available funds are funds that you have added to your account, but haven't used for a payment yet.  It will always be $0 unless you manually add money.

Porting over your number usually takes only a couple hours at most, provided that it worked properly.

Does your service work?

Need Help? Let's chat.