cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: It's time for me to leave PM

Signed up and got my sim but unable to chat or email support so l will let my 90 days run out,.and quit pm

Tags (1)
Highlighted

@radman Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to email us. However did you mean you're not able to send us a private message or use the community? I hope that the following link will help with contacting us privately: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit... .  Thank you ! 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@radman,

Hopefully the Moderator Team was able to help you. 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Saw this old thread

Pretty funny a year ago we all thought $50 for 4GB was hot

Now Koodo is offering $40 for 6GB

Cat Very Happy

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kav2001cwrote:

Saw this old thread

Pretty funny a year ago we all thought $50 for 4GB was hot

Now Koodo is offering $40 for 6GB

Cat Very Happy

@kav2001c yeah,we people are greedy ,agreed 😄😃🤑

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

4GB is all I want per 30 days.  Give me a chance to get a cheaper plan with the same features, I’d be all over it.  

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechuckerwrote:

4GB is all I want per 30 days.  Give me a chance to get a cheaper plan with the same features, I’d be all over it.  

That's the problem witth the Koodo plan with it costing a bit more than the Fall Promo 2016 plan if you factor in rewards.  To a certain extent, the Koodo plan could include unlimited worldwide calling and 200GB per month.  That  doesn't mean much if you won't use those features.  The price is sometimes/often the deciding factor.