cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with renewal

tkoon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have been with PM for a while. There haven't been issues with autopay in the past but my new cycle was supposed to start today. Part way through the day, I realized that my account was suspended so my services were not working. I checked my account and apparently no payment was made (the rewards were applied correctly though, including autopay). I've tried making payments through the website and tried re-entering my credit card information but I keep getting "Unable to Process Transaction Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."" Perhaps someone has gone through the same issue or someone can take a look at this problem? Thanks.

UPDATE: I just phoned my credit card company and they tried looking at it and said the issue isn't on their end so I believe is is an issue with the credit card payment system on PM's end.

4 REPLIES 4

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @tkoon

Could you send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message? 

I will look into this for you 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Then you have to talk with a Mod. I will tag them for you. Look like @Shazia_K  is online

tkoon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The thing is, I dont believe I modified my plan within the last cycle (I did change it 2 cycles ago but autopay was fine 3 months ago).

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there. I had the same Issue as well when my plan has been change.

For example my renawl plan went on 23 and the new plan was schedueled on 24. In order to not charge me twice they "suspend " my payment till 24 midnight. But for me my services was working.

If pass more than 3-4 Days contact a moderators. 🙂 

Need Help? Let's chat.