cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to report private message spam?

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just wondering if there is any way? I just got a weird pm from someone saying they like my profile and want to discuss something important privately via email. Seems like spam, just wondering if PM tracks this and/or does anything?

9 REPLIES 9

@Asiam0715 wrote:

Actually, on my account, that's not true. There's no option to report or delete messages....I get ALOT OF SPAM

You need to click on the first line of text in the email and then it will open up the complete email. You will then see the “report” option and delete button.

Asiam0715
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Actually, on my account, that's not true. There's no option to report or delete messages....I get ALOT OF SPAM

surreyboz

I got the same PM, I told Susan which I believe was the name in the Spam to F Off. I told her how can you like my Profile when there is nothing in my Profile and I obviously didn't hear back as to what Susan has to say to that.

@Franktrials wrote:

My message was sent to a moderator twice about my locked account and got the spam back. Is there another way to message @CS_Agent

This sounds like a coincidence.  The Moderator_Team doesn't send out auto responses.

Franktrials
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My message was sent to a moderator twice about my locked account and got the spam back. Is there another way to message @CS_Agent

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kelvarnsen wrote:

Wow 4 other people. And here I thought it was because I had a nice profile.

That user has been banned permanently, thanks for reporting it everyone.

And yeah, we all have nice profiles Smiley Very Happy

kelvarnsen

Wow 4 other people. And here I thought it was because I had a nice profile.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is a thread about this topic today.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Potential-scam/td-p/361842

You can contact a moderator to report the spam message.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Right under that message, on the left side, is a 'Report' link.  You're the 4th today that's mentioned this.

Need Help? Let's chat.