cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a moderator here now?

anniemh2220
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

Can't reset my password. I sent a private message to the moderator team but still haven't heard anything.

Any moderators available now?

Thanks,

Anne Marie

9 REPLIES 9

anniemh2220

I just signed on for the first time in weeks and just the "tone" of your reply made me LOL!

I am still not able to sign in to my account. Even when the moderators have changed my password for me.

I enter it just like they have typed, but I still can't sign in.

I keep getting the "login failed" message.

I will try again. I will persevere as well as I can... I am hated and spat upon...

Oops.. sorry I was somewhere else.

Lol 😉

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mary_M, what ever fixes that were rolled out to address the password reset email problem seems to work with some accounts but not consistently.  I had a friend do a password reset last Thursday.  The email was received with two minutes. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @anniemh2220,

thank you for reaching out to us !

This is confirmation that we have received your private message and we will get back to you shortly with a resolution 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Unfortunately waiting is only way now. since this is all self serve if no moderators.  

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@anniemh2220

If you know your Self-Serve password but have just been locked out then try logging in again after clearing your browser cache/cookies - or on a different browser, or on a different computer.

If you've forgotten the password then you just gotta wait until the mods can fix it.  Unless you still have it recorded somewhere in any emails you've received from them.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@anniemh2220 yeah they have been working on it for a long long time it was "fixed" a week ago but seems to be broken again.

anniemh2220

I posted that because I did send a PM to the moderator team about 3-1/2 hrs ago, with all the info listed.

I read the article about some people having problems resetting their password the "usual" way..clicking on the "forgot password" link? 

Well I am 1 of those people. I receive an email hrs later, which is too late...

If they know about this issue why can't it be fixed?

Thanks,

Anne Marie

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Does PM need mods to reset password? You'd think it would be better if emailed

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi no mods at the moment.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.