cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the 5 digit number you get in the SIM Card Email the reference number for Canada Post?

jonnkimmy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I entered my reference number sent by Public Mobile into Canada Post and it says my SIM Card is being delivered to Quebec? I live in Toronto and was expecting the SIM Card today, and really need it before Friday. My Telus monthly bill comes in on the 5th and I wan't to cancel and outright buy my phone out of contract before the bill comes in so I don't have to pay for next months bill. (I did the math and it's worth it). What should I do? Was the reference number I entered on Canada Post just a coincidence, that my SIM Card ordered from PM, shipped from Markham would end up in Quebec? How do I get a refund for that SIM Card? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

@jonnkimmy Do not cancel your Telus account even if you need to pay next month's fee. When you do transfer your number to Public Mobile your Telus account will automatically close, and you will receive a final bill/refund.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jonnkimmy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks so much, sent her a PM. REALLY need this SIM before the 5th.....

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

According to the reports of many new PM customers, the tracking reference for the SIM card isn't very accurate, however, I would private message a moderator @Saray_O in order to ensure that the SIM card is being delivered to the correct location, if not, they might be able to send you a new SIM. Hopefully it shows up soon, but if it shows that the SIM was delivered to Quebec, definitely contact a mod.

To send a private message, click the mod's link and on the right hand side of the page, press "send this user a private message". 

Need Help? Let's chat.