cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid sim

Kitkat86
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Someone please help new customer trying to transfer from wind I had a problem setting up my account because it was stuck on the payment processing page. After it loaded, it said there was a problem setting up the account so I went ahead and redid it. However, it is now telling me that my SIM card number is invalid even though the account has't been properly set up yet. I went into lost password and it was telling me the email I set the account up with isn't in the system. I don't know what to do! Help!
Thanks you

Cassandra
3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kitkat86, invalid SIM error on second tries usually means payment was taken and the SIM activated into the network.  Check your credit card account, there may be a Public Mobile charge pending.  If there is a charge, put the SIM into a phone, the data should work.  However there isn't a number for the account to enable incoming calls and text.  You can make outgoing calls.

It was explained to me by the moderator that porting failure will lead to account setup failure if porting is included in the activation process.  Without a valid phone number, the system will not set up an account.  Thus, you can't login, can do forgot password...

If you have send off a private message to a moderator, then patiently wait for a response. 

Kitkat86
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Thank you very much 😉

raza416
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey there, looks like you need a moderator’s assistance with this issue!

You can contact any of the moderators here through private message to help you with your problem or you can tag them in your post. 
Be sure to include the following information(if contacting through PM):

-PM account email address
-PM phone number
-PM SIM card number
-And a detailed explanation of your issue

*I myself am not a mod, please don’t send any private information to me via private message-Thanks!*

Be advised, there's a massive backlog of messages for the Mods so it may be some time before they will be able to assist you. Best of luck with your issue!

Need Help? Let's chat.