cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Sim Card

ksgarcha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey,

I saw another member having the same problem as me and was wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I was able to sign up for PM on the promo plan $40/month but when activating the sim, it said "completed" but also gave me an error message giving me the link for the community forums.

Now when I try to activate the sim card, it's telling me I have an "Invalid Sim." I thought I'd make a separate post and tag the mods.

@Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O @Caroline_D

Also for the mods, do you need to tag all 4 or just one of them?

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks @Shazia_K!

@Noureen if you're not sure how to send Shazia a private message, please see the two links at the bottom of this reply for some further info.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Noureen

I'm sorry to hear about your activation issue, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile SIM card # and the email address used in the activation portal? 

Thanks @srlawren! 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Noureen sorry to hear about that!

@Mary_M could you please assist?  Thank you!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Noureen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue. I got new SIM card but when I am trying to activate it shows invalid SIM card number(The number entered does not belong to a valid Public Mobile Subscriber.)

i am trying this for 3 hours now.

pls help 

ksgarcha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the heads up @PhoneSeeker!

I just got an activation confirmation and it works. I guess there is a delay in the system cause so many people are signing up 😛

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You only need to tag 1 mod! Smiley Happy

The moderator on duty will see your post no matter which moderator you tag.

I'd reccomend that you private message a mod instead to get the ball rolling and to speed things up.

Here are some instructions before sending a message to a mod:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.