cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calling addon not working?

dhilscher
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I bought the 400mins international calling addon and tried to call philippines and got a error that I am not subscribed to that service?? Not sure whats wrong?

5 REPLIES 5

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @dhilscher,

I'm sorry about this, 

As @Luddite mentioned Philippines are not a part of our long distance package. 

Can you please send me your PM phone number via private message, I will take a look into this.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@dhilscher Agree that is painful and should be clearer on the Add-ons page. Perhaps one of the moderators will be able to address this with you tomorrow: @Shazia_K or @Mary_M.

The CiCi mobile app & service may interest you: http://www.ciciphonecard.com/cicimobile I use it.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dhilscher
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Luddite ugh that sucks now I will have to find a way to get refund from PM I saw no mention of a restriction of only 18 countries on the addon page when I bought it. I basically only bought this addon for my gf to talk to her family it is essentially useless without that country

Bad news, it's not covered by PM countries included

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

What is you base plan? If you have text only, or data only, plan long distance add-on will not work.

OR perhaps Philippines is not on PM's list?

Need Help? Let's chat.