cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International call

friazizon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I purchase 400min international but I can’t Call?

17 REPLIES 17

I highly recommend betamax

There are lots of providers and you can compare the prices for countries

Voipgain or freecall will offer 90 days free to Morocco landline and after that it will be something like 1c/min, after you use up the balance you top up your account again and you get another 90 days off free calling to Morocco

Some have 120 free days where you get up to 300/week minutes for free to certain countries for up to 120 days then you start using the balance.

I've been using various providers like nononh and Hotvoip for over a decade.

They have apps or call in numbers or even phone to phone service right out of the web

http://progx.ch/PROGX_WEB/UK/comparator.awp

You can compare fees here some have no fees

http://progx.ch/PROGX_WEB/UK/fee.awp

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@friazizon wrote:

Hi,

thank you I will call to Morrocco

If you need to call countries not on the list you can always get a internet calling app like fongo and just do your calling when on WiFi or messenger. If you're plan is unlimited calling you could always do the old way of a prepaid calling card that uses a Canadian number for you to call first and relays you yo the international number you want to call. These are cheap and available everywhere. Just check several kinds as some offer better rates to different countries. Choose the one that suits you best. Be aware if you don't have unlimited calling these will eat into your plan minutes and add on minutes: Canada or international. As will if you run out of plan minutes it will use your more expensive international minutes for local calls. Always have the $5/500 min add on available. At $ 0.01 per minute Its a bargain even if you pay for a calling card on top.

It's been my experience that most toll-free numbers don't consume minutes. Iirc those calling cards use a toll-free number.

@friazizon wrote:

Hi,

If you need to call countries not on the list you can always get a internet calling app like fongo and just do your calling when on WiFi or messenger. If you're plan is unlimited calling you could always do the old way of a prepaid calling card that uses a Canadian number for you to call first and relays you yo the international number you want to call. These are cheap and available everywhere. Just check several kinds as some offer better rates to different countries. Choose the one that suits you best. Be aware if you don't have unlimited calling these will eat into your plan minutes and add on minutes: Canada or international. As will if you run out of plan minutes it will use your more expensive international minutes for local calls. Always have the $5/500 min add on available. At $ 0.01 per minute Its a bargain even if you pay for a calling card on top.

friazizon

Than I can’t call Morocco.

now I undertand thank you all for Yours answers 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@friazizon wrote:

Hi,

Then there you go. You can't get there from here. You can get one of those long distance calling card deals from like 7-Eleven.

friazizon

Hi,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@friazizon wrote:

I had it and I purchased the option. The option is un my account

What country are you trying to dial? It's not an international everywhere add-on. There are only so many countries that can be called.

Edit: these are them

China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

(plus Canada/US)

Also are you dialing using 011 then country code then the number? Or the + (plus) in front instead of 011?

friazizon
  • Mes données et mes options

Si une fonctionnalité ne figure pas dans la liste ci-dessous, elle est peut-être entièrement utilisée et n'est plus disponible.

• Données et optionsMontant utilisé
    1 Go Promo
    0  /  1024 Mo
    400 min. Interurbains Intl (incl Can & É-U)
    0  /  400 Min
    8.5 Go à la vitesse 3G
    3851.192  /  8704 Mo

@friazizon wrote:

Try cycling phone off / on and see if your calls work then.

friazizon

@friazizon wrote:

Thank you a lot but I did it and I can’t make a call. It says to change the plan if I wonna call.

Does the add on appear on your overview page? If the payment has been applied and the add on is there then another issue is at play. Try rebooting your phone first.

Do you have $15 in Available Funds ?

friazizon

Thank you a lot but I did it and I can’t make a call. It says to change the plan if I wonna call.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@friazizon , add-on purchase is a two step thing that can catch customers off guard.  Please take a look at this illustration of the two step process to make sure you completed everything as needed.  Note also you should be able to see the add-on minutes in your overview.  Perhaps check that first before doing anything else.    

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@friazizon wrote:

Hi,

I purchase 400min international but I can’t Call?

Log into My Account...do you see the $15 sitting in Available Funds ? If so, you need to go back and actually buy the add-on that you want.

Follow instruction provided by @darlicious 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Did you just top up your account? The second step is to choose the add on and submit it to apply the payment. It will be deducted from your balance and appear on your overview page under your plan and add ons. Is your balance unchanged?

Need Help? Let's chat.