Hello there, looking for some suggestions/advice/guidance please 🙂

I am on this plan:

• 30-day plan
  • 500 MB Data at 3G speed
  • +Bonus 500 MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
  • Voicemail and Call Display

Account is all paid up and active, no number porting. Calls, texts and data work except I will occasionally get a "Sorry, talk is not included in your current plan" message when trying to make an outgoing call. Some incoming calls will also go directly to voicemail.

This problem surfaces intermittently and randomly and seems to resolve itself without me doing anything, I just have to wait 10-15 minutes and calls start to work again.

Is there anything I can do on my end or Public Mobile can do on their end to make the service more reliable?

3 REPLIES 3

@gc3 Apple used to tell their customers they were holding the phone the wrong way as the antennas were in the wrong place in a previous version of the iPhone.

Maybe you're holding it wrong?  I doubt it myself.

gc3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that. I've had it happen on manually dialed and redialled numbers. The thing that gets me is that it just starts working again on its own without me doing a thing. The randomness and never really knowing when/if it's working is a bit frustrating.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

This could be a mis-dialled number.  Try to ensure you have only numeric characters in your contact list.  If pressing the number from your call history, sometimes that converts to strange formats.

Saying this, if you're just pressing redial, my comments don't make sense.

Need Help? Let's chat.