cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant top-up problem.

Ber
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

I bought a "instant top-up" in a store on Friday afternoon (I have the ticket) and still today (Sunday) I have not seen the balance increase. I think that it is not normal. What I can do?

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

@Ber wrote:

Yes, I think so.

Thanks for the feedback..you solved it yourself essentially. Can't choose yourself for the solution but I suppose it was a matter of elimination. If you can't pick you can join myself and others in the unsolvable question club. I learned another new thing today....every post has value.

Ber

Yes, I think so.

@Ber wrote:

Hi.

Thank you all for your answers but the issue has been resolved in the store, the balance has already been increased.

Best regards.

Awesome glad to see your issue resolved. Can you tell us what fixed it? Cashier error?

Ber

Hi.

Thank you all for your answers but the issue has been resolved in the store, the balance has already been increased.

Best regards.

Yes...and just double check the phone number entered is correct. Instant top ups can take up to 8hrs but 48hrs is obviously too long.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ber 

Would you be willing to post a pic of this "ticket"? Blank out anything personal or of value of course.

@GR wrote:

@Ber  did you enter the 12 digit  voucher on your account? 

Depending on where you bought your voucher it can have 2-12 digit codes on it 

(Cdn Tire) be sure to enter the redemption # not the voucher #. The payment instructions can be a little misleading. If you want to purchase an add on you have a second step to follow: go to the add ons page and choose an option and submit it. The $ amount will be deducted from your balance and the add on will appear in your plan and add ons box. 

*Be advised US roaming add ons start the day of purchase do not buy until the day of travel.

Cheers- forgot about instant top ups...thx for sharing the image...has your balance increased?

Ber

Hi.

Thanks for your quick response but in «Instant top-up» is not necessary 12 numbers PIN.

Screenshot_20190915-201432_WhatsApp.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ber wrote:

Hi.

I bought a "instant top-up" in a store on Friday afternoon (I have the ticket) and still today (Sunday) I have not seen the balance increase. I think that it is not normal. What I can do?

Thanks.

Are you sure it wasn't just a standard voucher? The receipt might have the 12 digit code. I'm guessing the instant top-up thing has no code.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Ber  did you enter the 12 digit  voucher on your account? 

Need Help? Let's chat.