cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasingly frustrated father is starting to wish he stayed with BELL

carldurward
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

My phone has been half ported for TOO LONG now. Have to carry the BELL phone around to recieve calls and text while PM phone can only do outgoing.

I have to continue to pay for my overpriced BELL plan because of this.... Maybe I should just cancel PM.

Please help.

7 REPLIES 7

themisfit
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you send a Private Mesage to one of the mods?

Be sure to include the following infor:

Name:

Address:

SIM Card #

Number to Port

Device IMEI #

Alternate Phone #

Ok 3 mods have been tagged in this thread now and we know that if we tag one they would all get notified we are just creating more items that the mods are going to have to go through

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Also try contacting @Amanda_C

carldurward
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I attempted to port it early last week.

Yes, I gave all the information asked for in the support email but I haven't recieved any response or aknowledgement of it being received.

I'm happy to give the details to a moderator again.

Thanks

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

PM will refund or change your PM start date to when your port is complete/ this means you will only pay for your over priced Bell plan, not both.

Bear with PM as they get your service going.

Did you send all the needed  info to the mods? 

Matx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

carlduward,

sorry to hear about the issue you are having. All the MODs are also busy with resolving issues.

@Shazia_Kor @Mary_M take a look at this issue please.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

When did you try and port your number?  Have you contacted a MOD http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

There is a backlog but I am not aware what it is currently at it was at 12 days but that was almost 2 weeks ago and I am sure it is much smaller as I saw a lot of mods posting and fixing issues right away yesterday

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.