cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Fido port since Nov 19

TimGj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K My port is still incomplete after 11 days. It seems that PMs and recommenting on my original post are useless, so I'm starting a new thread. Plus, the incomplete port is more annoying than just that. Turns out I can receive texts from other Public Mobile users ONLY with my public mobile sim, but cannot receive anything from anyone else. So with my previous carrier's sim (which is still active and I'm still having to pay for) I can receive texts from everyone EXCEPT Public Mobile members. So this makes matters so much worse.

Not only is my port not working, I have to keep switching my Sim card in order to keep up to date with calls and texts and of course miss some in between.

Please fix this soon or I'll be heading back to my original carrier where at least things worked and their customer service actually existed, albeit at a higher cost. I guess that's what you pay more for....

3 REPLIES 3

TimGj

Well everything is now up and running!! Thanks to @Shazia_K. Yes, it took too long, yes, it was frustrating, but glad to finally have things sorted out and hopefully things will be better from here!

Glad to finally have this solved!

TimGj

@Luddite Thanks for your offer! And I'm hoping I will be pleased in the long run too. That's why I've tried to be patient :).

On a better note, I heard from @Shazia_K that my port has been requested a little while ago! So I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

It is what you pay more to have. However, I think you will be pleased in the long run if you stick it out through your port-in glitch. Too bad you don't have two phones; which, if you are near Mississauga I would be happy to lend you. Private message me if interested.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.