cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls are not coming but outgoign is working

Toughnetwork6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Seems like the porting isn't complete as it's been 13 hours. Does anyone know if porting takes even longer then this as from another cell carrier

10 REPLIES 10

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @dranwarulazim

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Please do send us a private message for assistance with any of your inquiries at https://bit.ly/2CDoc2k. 

Thank you for your understanding! 

dranwarulazim

I have activated my public Mobile SIM  on 2nd March,2019.everything is going well but from this morning incoming Is not working.what should I do?

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's basically how porting works. Almost instantly you can start calling out with your ported number, but all incoming is still routed to your old provider's service. When I ported my parents number to PM it took a little over 3 days (2 business days). It was a landline and those usually take far longer than a mobile to mobile port.

The reason why it takes that long is the old provider has to accept the fact you are porting it over and release it. They sometimes drag their heels and make an offer to keep you before ultimately releasing. Also, if it is a landline to mobile, it likely won't be processed on a weekend if the carrier doesn't have that kind of support on weekends.

Toughnetwork6

For me the porting with PIN didn't work so had to do with IMEI

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Karen8 !

Do not hesitate to contact us via private message, I just  reach you out  😉

Celsina  

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@karen8, you will need to reach out to the moderator team via private message to see why your port(transfer) is not complete.  If it isfrom a cell provider, it usually takes less than a couple of hours.  land lines and voip lines often take much longer.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

karen8

I am also having the same issues, its been 2 days since I switched over to public mobile.

Toughnetwork6

followed the instructions of the moderator so hopefully porting is going to work again

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Toughnetwork6 wrote:

Seems like the porting isn't complete as it's been 13 hours. Does anyone know if porting takes even longer then this as from another cell carrier

FYI: 4 hours max. The moderators will help you.

Keep using your old SIM until it stops.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Toughnetwork6 !

Thank you for your message, I just sent you a private message! 😉

Celsina 

Need Help? Let's chat.