cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Incoming Call Restricted

I'm with Public Mobile for few months now and I'm okay with the service. When I was looking on my calls log I noticed this weird message 

11/02/2019 2:50Incoming CallRestricted

Does anyone have similar situation like me? what kind of call this could be?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Incoming Call Restricted

I think it's like a anonymous number, the caller (either a person or business) doesn't want their phone number to be displayed to people they call.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

is that spam call, and the phone auto restricted? or not sure if Somebody had 10$ plan, they used all 50 mins, does they still able to receive incoming call or restricted?

I'm on unlimited $25 calling plan. 

Mayor / Maire

I think too that’s a private number... @domptg  and no @missorange if you have a 50 minutes call you can’t receive any more calls if you have spend them all...

@Lieux did you read my last post. Please do.

Mayor / Maire

Yes I did... but my answer was for the other post of jinwei ... @domptg

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@domptg If you have limited incoming/outgoing mintues on your Plan then this can happen because if your monthly pack total mintutes get over then system wouldn't allow you to receive incoming calls along with outgoing calls.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

Mayor / Maire

@Sharry19 wrote:

@domptg If you have limited incoming/outgoing mintues on your Plan then this can happen because if your monthly pack total mintutes get over then system wouldn't allow you to receive incoming calls along with outgoing calls.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

@Sharry19 doesn't look like that's the case for @domptg :

@domptg wrote:

I'm on unlimited $25 calling plan. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The person who called you has set it so that their number cannot be seen by whoever they are calling. This is often done for privacy reasons.