cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactivity and Explanation

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So, I mean I don't know if any of you noticed, but if you did, THANKS? 😛 Anyways, I've been fairly inactive lately. I figure I owe it to the whole community to explain why. I'm currently enrolled in full-time studies at Humber College Trades Campus. I'm taking a Plumbing Techniques program. Got a leak? 😛 Anyways, because of this, for the last month or two, I've been focusing on my studies and making sure that I can do a good job in the program without failing. I've come to the conclusion that I will not fail the program as it is only becoming a more enjoyable experience as time goes on. Anyways, I will do my best to be active during off-peak times in my life (AKA, weekends, breaks, etc.) but if I'm being honest, anytime I want to be helpful, the moderators or oracles will usually reply before anyone else can. I'm never up at odd hours anymore because I wake up ridiculously early to make it to school. Anyways, I'm going to go and put a good suggestion, I THINK, in the Public Lab. Everyone should start using that a LOT more so PM knows what they should and should not change. Vote on your favourite ideas here guys: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/idb-p/Public_Lab

P.S. We still need a desktop signature option @David_J Can we do it? YES WE CAN! No but seriously, is this a possibility? Only the mobile users get to see/have signatures? No fair! 😛

2 REPLIES 2

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Exactly as @Luddite said, you can join and offer help when you can !

Besides that, good luck with your studies! That is the most important 🙂

Cheers!

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Join in whenever you have time and the inclination. After all that's the beauty of helping when it's not your job. Robot wink

Good luck with your programme.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.