cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In regards to previous thread and just saying thanks

Angelic_Fille90
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As mentioned in my previous thread, I was concerned about a certain E-Mail I got from PublicMobile.

As it turned out, the E-Mail was NOT a scam or anything malicious. 

Of course, it is always best to verify for your own good. Cat Wink

I just want to talk the following Public Mobilers @Luddite@xCameron94x and @neatooo once again for the help. @Samianauman, I haven't forgotten you Blackberry lover! Cat Very Happy

Honestly, I never thought the idea of PublicMobile being a wireless base company with custormers seeking help from the website would be a good idea. Boy was I wrong about that! Cat LOL

I really do enjoy the help and company of my fellow PublicMobilers.

Thanks again! Cat Happy

13 REPLIES 13

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
We are happy to help! Glad to hear you sorted things out. Cheers!

I know willam always there for me. Whenever I need a backup support:)
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Once in a while, I have to stay up with @Samianauman.  I don't want him to fall asleep at the keyboard.

@zhadj030
Lol i will reply back

I want to make sure all my pm fellows getting looked after even at middle of night :):p
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Angelic_Fille90

@zhadj030 wrote:

@Samianauman wrote:
That's the best part about this forum. It's so easy to get suggestion and solution you will always get looked after even if you post a topic at 3 in the morning. And we all learn from each other.

Only you and @will13am will be awake at that time XD , I am not sure about your time zone but I know will13am is making sure the sushi I sent him is carb free to not affect his calories meter. All the rest of us  meanwhile will be sleeping . 

XD Cat LOL

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Agreed with @zhadj030

@Samianauman wrote:
That's the best part about this forum. It's so easy to get suggestion and solution you will always get looked after even if you post a topic at 3 in the morning. And we all learn from each other.

Only you and @will13am will be awake at that time XD , I am not sure about your time zone but I know will13am is making sure the sushi I sent him is carb free to not affect his calories meter. All the rest of us  meanwhile will be sleeping . 

Angelic_Fille90

@Samianauman wrote:

Truer words have never been so well spoken. Cat Happy Especially about @Luddite.

@Angelic_Fille90 wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

You're ALWAYS helpful.

I'm surprise you are not even working for PublicMobile.

But than again, we can ALL help each other however we can. Cat Wink

HELLO-I39M-MORGAN-FREEMAN-AND-I-APPROVE-THIS-MESSAGE-meme-5956

@Luddite
He's our star of community forum.

Angelic_Fille90

@Luddite wrote:

Glad I was helpful. Robot LOL

Enjoy the rest of the summer. ☀️

You're ALWAYS helpful.

I'm surprise you are not even working for PublicMobile.

But than again, we can ALL help each other however we can. Cat Wink

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Glad I was helpful. Robot LOL

Enjoy the rest of the summer. ☀️

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.