cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea: Outsource PM support team for 24 hours support

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am sure PM has enough after this promotion to outsource support team(I.e. Increasing mod numbers)  so people don't have to hear lame excuse of backlogs

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Not sure how much $$$ they made, but I would rather see them fix the issues mentioned above, if those are fixed then a 24hour support is not needed.  

they could try for a paid suport system  (extra $5 / month for phone support in 90 day periods) but I am sure not many people would use it especially if they are up and running.

Civic_E

@mimmo Enough $$$$$$

hslee1210
I think this is how PM can maintain lower price than competitors - make self serve as much they can. I think the issue of backlog thesedays is due to massive transfer from the competitors. I would love to see lower price and promotions once in a while. 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

enough of what?

The whole model is one of reduced "support" for reduced costs.  PM has tried to calculate the minimum amount of support needed to satisfy its customers needs, which for normal times are are minimal, once an account is running.  This promo showed where "the issues" are and where PM has to focus their efforts the next time they run a promo.

this list is complete but is from memory

1) implement a proper ticketing system (so people have better understanding of their ticket status and so they don't send the same issue multiple times)

2) determine why there were many incomplete porting errors  (if mainly user errors, implement  better explanations on how to port (exact account number, imie on record not  phone imie which could be different, different email)

3) a proper FAQ 

4) a better explanation on how PM works (pre-paid self serve etc....)

5) fix various generic errors

6) fix referral bug (phantom credits and removals)

7) credit card not being accepted on 3+ accounts (read this in one of the threads)

😎 fix auto pay /plan change issue

This promo was a great learning experience for PM, and from the lineups that i saw this weekend at Fido and Virgin (BC) the other carriers have taken notice.

On a side note it would be cool to know how many people actually switched from other carriers to PM during this promo. 

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@Civic_E outsource to where? They already have some support from Koodo

The system is broken right now and needs fixing so it will be a while

Need Help? Let's chat.