cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMEI Check for Public Mobile Please

HyperMonkeyTERR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. For anyone reading this, preferably moderators, or anyone working at Public Mobile, can you please check if an IMEI number is blacklisted in Public Mobile? The IMEI number is 01318800xxxxxxxxx. It is a iPhone 4S and I know it is blacklisted, but I don't know where it is blacklisted to (as in which carrier blacklisted this). Can someone please check if this IMEI number is blacklisted by Public Mobile? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@HyperMonkeyTERR Sorry, bad luck. Your device HAS BEEN reported lost or stolen and is on the national blacklist. If you purchased a 2nd-hand phone, always check the list to verify it is not blacklisted.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is the sure for checking whether a phone is blacklisted.  

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

You would need to contact individual carriers to find out which one blacklisted the phone.  I suggest contacting the moderator team if Public Mobile is suspected as the carrier that did so.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

HyperMonkeyTERR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. For anyone reading this, preferably moderators, or anyone working at Public Mobile, can you please check if an IMEI number is blacklisted in Public Mobile? The IMEI number is 01318800xxxxxx. It is a iPhone 4S and I know it is blacklisted, but I don't know where it is blacklisted to (as in which carrier blacklisted this). Can someone please check if this IMEI number is blacklisted by Public Mobile? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Need Help? Let's chat.