cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IGNORED by CS for 12+ Days - Please Help

mdefina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported my number from chatr last Friday. The port is incomplete. I cannot receive incoming calls. My chatr plan will renew soon , and I do not want to pay for 2 incomplete services.

I sent a PM to @Shazia_K on Friday. It has not been acknowledged. I have posted in the same threads where others have been answered, and I am still ignored. I was ignored on Twitter.

Please help.

Update: November 29, still no response. Smiley Mad

64 REPLIES 64

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@willph I can promise you that's why. This bigs been around over a year.

Mixam
I'm not sure who has to send the info in. Last time i did it, i had the referee message a mod with both numbers and that sorted it. So you may need them to contact the mod. Although I've never tried messaging them as the referrer before. Might work either way. I'm not sure.

willph
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I dont mind waiting for them to sort the service and port issues first.

I will cobble the list of referrers and numbers for them.  But ppl still cant use me as a referrer as i created a new number then ported after.  And that is the reason I think that ppl cant put me as a referrer.

Mixam
You have to tell the mods both the referrer and the referee numbers usually. But I doubt you'll hear back from them till they are done dealing with the lack of service some people have

willph

I wish they would fix my referral issue 😞
Did you have to tell them the numbers? Or have those ppl email in to let them know who they were referred by? (you).

@Mixam

My msg to mods was 4 weeks ago.

Mixam
Well looks like they might be starting to get to some other stuff. I still haven't heard back on my message to the mods yet, but 12 referrals just showed up in my account so only about 20 more to go. That and fixing my referral to my dad.

Although I did also get a text saying my referrals bonus will go down because one of my friend left

Diabogyo

@nyall Doubt waiting a month to get attention and finally getting it counts as making a scene. Some fact checking before a comment would be in order I think.... Of course everyone is entitled etc etc etc

Rockdaddy22
You think your so bright, you have no clue lol

nyall

Once again, making a secene leads to the huge backlog suddenly becoming nonexistent and support being prioritized. 

Rockdaddy22
Here you go 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Diabogyo

I'm sorry about this, 

I sent you a reply for the information missing in order to complete your request. 

waiting for your reply. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Diabogyo
@Rockdaddy22 Night has come and gone. Nothing resolved.

Diabogyo

And funny.... post by @magical went...... Pfffffffffff

Diabogyo

Holding my breath until it is..... @Rockdaddy22

Rockdaddy22
The nights night over yet

Diabogyo

Now that's funny.... Bravo to you @magical!!!!

Diabogyo

Not for all apparently..... @Shazia_K

DamienGG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Shazia_K pulls through! Problem solved. This is indeed the thread where dreams come true.

Diabogyo
Looks like this is the thread where issues actually get looked at and resolved, so let's see if that pattern continues. @Shazia_K Since signing up Nov 2 I have been unable to receive calls from the Rogers network. Number not assigned message. 2 mods were in contact briefly only to NOT follow up once I answered their questions. NOT a port issue as number is brand new from PM. Tx

Rockdaddy22
Thank you for the honest update 🙂

coffeebunny

I just wanted to follow up with my initial porting problem and let people know that it was resolved by Shazia!! She was super friendly and handled it quickly.

It was an issue with my carrier and NOT PM's fault at all.

I hope everyone's issues are solved soon! 🙂

mikado0401
Thank you so much! I know you guys have been busy! Much appreciated!

Rockdaddy22
You rarely see that kind of understanding around here.

Rockdaddy22
That's so nice of you, everyone appreciates it, I'd give it a couple more weeks.

Mixam
Hey @Rockdaddy22 I know you're on here a lot and probably know a bit about what's going on. Do you have any idea how close the mods are to catching up on the backlog? I have referral issues. I don't want to bother them till all the porting issues are sorted out though.

Wayne
OK, I sent another private message to @Shazia...will try anything at this point.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Wayne

Thanks for sending all the information and sorry for the long wait. 

I just resubmitted the port request with the account number from Zoomers, I got a delayed response, they need 24 hours to respond back because it's a reseller. 

Either way, you will be notified via text and let me know if the port goes through if not I'll look into it again 🙂

@mikado0401

I'll get to you shortly, keep an eye on your private messages. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

mikado0401
I am on the same boat for 13 days straight without service too... @Shazia_K will you be able to help me out as well? I have sent my info to you through pm awhile ago...

Rockdaddy22
Send a new one, NOW, include info she recommended above.

Wayne
I have sent them 4 times already and still no response. I posted in multiple threads, no response. I just don't get any response.
Need Help? Let's chat.