cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IGNORED by CS for 12+ Days - Please Help

mdefina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported my number from chatr last Friday. The port is incomplete. I cannot receive incoming calls. My chatr plan will renew soon , and I do not want to pay for 2 incomplete services.

I sent a PM to @Shazia_K on Friday. It has not been acknowledged. I have posted in the same threads where others have been answered, and I am still ignored. I was ignored on Twitter.

Please help.

Update: November 29, still no response. Smiley Mad

64 REPLIES 64

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Follow her instructions above

Rockdaddy22
Send her the old account number and all other relevant info, now

Wayne
@Shazia,
Can you please help me as week. I have been waiting over 13 days and no response from PMs at all. Private message 4 times already and silence.

Please fix my problem and end my frustration and misery. If you need my information again, I can msg you it.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @DamienGG

I'm truly sorry for the long wait, 

I just got to your private message and the only information you sent me is your IMEI number, in order for me to help you in resolving this issue asap please send me the following: 

PM Sim card #: 

Number to port: 

Account number with the previous provider: 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Instead of getting myself in trouble calling people out on it, I just 🤐

You don't know how hard it is for me to keep my mouth shut. People love ranting about PM when half the time it's their own fault. These backlogs wouldn't exist, to this extent anyway, if people actually knew how to input their info correctly. This company is a self serve company, so you need to be able to input your info correctly. If you can't do that, then go to Koodo and leave us alone. Now you got me ranting lol @NDesai

@Rockdaddy22 As much as i also love seeing this, what is missing is that OP's own fault leading to problems and they don't even come back to say sorry or thank your for resolving. 

Their system is working fine for those who carefully provide info and its true that in some cases it goes wrong but that is extremely rare compare to success rate.

bigtone7676
seems like shazmanian devil is taking care of biz!!!bravo!!!!👏🏻✌🏻👍🏻

@DamienGG, PM has been experiencing some issues since that Promo was live till Nov 20, and it caused such a log of issues PM Mods are trying to process them as quickly as possible

DamienGG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been in limbo for almost as long as the original poster, under the same circumstances. Sent a PM. Waited. Continuing to wait. I'm sure the Public Mobile team is working their butts off against a veritable tsunami of reported issues, but effort alone is little comfort without results... and from my anecdotal perspective, the only result I'll be seeing is having to pay for two separate phone plans thanks to an incomplete port, if I don't get my problem resolved in the next few days.

readstooswift
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

willph
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hate to jack a thread, however my issues with no one being able to use me as a referral are still there.  Each of my referrals have just registered and sent an email to PM to request i be put as their referral since i helped them with answering all their questions before porting/switching.  
I pm'ed a mod 3 weeks ago on Nov 9th.  Still no response to the PM.

@Rockdaddy22 @Shazia_K

Any help?  Missed out on 3 referrals but hopefully will still be able to capture them?

Rockdaddy22
I'll be here 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Rockdaddy22

Lol have a great shift! see you in the morning Robot tongue

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
As I go to work the night shift lol

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@coffeebunny

Your username is giving me a crave for coffee Smiley LOL

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@coffeebunny

Please reply back to my PM with the following: 

PM Sim card #: 

Number to port: 

Account number with the previous provider: 

Thanks,

Shazia

coffeebunny

Hi @Shazia_K I was wondering if you might be able to assist me with the porting issue as well? I sent you 2 pm's earlier with the relevant info.

Thanks again!

ryanwoo
Thank you @Rockdaddy22 as well. I am very happy as well, especially it's kind of like a surprise as I didn't expected it would happen right away.

Rockdaddy22
This is why I'm on the forms as much I can. I love seeing this, makes all the bull all day worth it. I'm so happy for you @ryanwoo 🙂

ryanwoo
@Shazia_K, thank you so much!!! You fixed it:)

Rockdaddy22
Look at this, you're amazing ❤️😉

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Rockdaddy22

You are right but OT 😉

@ryanwoo

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be working like a gem. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Rockdaddy22
Unfortunately their shift ends at 9pm 😞 Hopefully tomorrow.

ryanwoo
Hi @Shazia_K, I have no voice service for a week now because of plan change, please help!

Rockdaddy22
🤐

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @mdefina

I'm really sorry for the long wait and you have the right to be frustrated 😞 

But rest assured that you weren't being ignored at all, the port had failed due to wrong info provided. 

The port has now been requested with the account #, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone.

Thanks,

Shazia

Rockdaddy22
Have you tried facebook or twitter support? Also email support like mentioned above.

mdefina
This fix does not work. @Shazia_K responded to someone else with the same issue. Still being ignored. This is infuriating.

mdefina

Still waiting.

CCTS complaint submitted.

Need Help? Let's chat.