cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wrote the wrong address in my order

Fatimagaber70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is my right adrees

Edit:  address removed by will13am.  Please do not post personal information. 

6 REPLIES 6

jeremiah10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Fatimagaber70

To start off, never post your personal information onto the public form, as it is not safe to do so. Second, you can always log into public mobile my account and change any personal info there. If that is not working out for you, you can always message any of the MODS from the public mobile team and they will be able to change the address for you.
Again, please do not post any personal info onto this forum. Be safe and have a nice day.

@NDesai wrote:

@Fatimagaber70 Is the wrong address at least in the same city or near by you? I believe Canada Post allows you to choose delivery to post office even after it is shipped. You might wonder that you don't have the tracking number. Well you can follow my guide to track your package and see if it lets you change delivery to post office instead of the wrong address. 

Fatimagaber70 can certainly try that but I'm not certain it will work. Whenever I've used those options, it think that I saw some disclaimer saying that Canada Post is first required to try delivering using the regular methods before those instructions get followed.  Since they are just envelopes being shipped, they might just put them in mailbox of that address regardless of the what the set delivery preference. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Fatimagaber70 Is the wrong address at least in the same city or near by you? I believe Canada Post allows you to choose delivery to post office even after it is shipped. You might wonder that you don't have the tracking number. Well you can follow my guide to track your package and see if it lets you change delivery to post office instead of the wrong address. 

I hope moderators can cancel order or change address. If it already has shipped, you could be out of luck.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@Fatimagaber70  You shouldn't post private information here, it's a public forum. If you just ordered your SIM card you can try contacting a moderator and letting them know, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Please do not put personal info here this is a public forum

Need Help? Let's chat.