cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I will be travelling U.S.A. shortly for a few days and how can I buy Roaming Facility for this few

siv_sarkar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will be travelling U.S.A. shortly for a few days  and how can I buy a Roaming Facility add on for this few days ? Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @siv_sarkar - Here is the link to the post that @Martin referred to - Phone Unlocking.

Hope you are able to find the reliable solution to roam in the U.S. Smiley Happy

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Simple process really. Find a seller with real good feedback say greater than 95% and use PayPal to pay. If he doesn't deliver ask submit a dispute via PayPal and usually comes out in your favour. If you can't afford to lose $5 which is what it costs for a Moto there is not much odds.

Once you receive code you just plunk a different carrier sim in and it prompt you for the code supplied by the eBay seller.

Easy peasy

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Cellunlocker.net tends to have a good reputation.

If you enter "unlocking" in PM's search engine, a lengthy article by David will be displayed. On the mobile version, the search engine is characterized by a magnifying glass in the top left corner.

In terms of how to unlock, ask the various merchants until you become comfortable with the process. Ask questions!

At the very least, you need your phone's IMEI.

Good luck!

siv_sarkar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you, I browsed the www.roammonility.com website. However, I am not comfortable yet about buying an unlocking service from e-bay. There are a host of companies and I am really not sure who is really credible, and whose service is compatible for my device. I am still investigating. Besides, the technical issue is another headache for me, I have not sure how to unlock a phone. Still looking puzzled!!!  

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Roam Mobility is located at roammobility.com

In order to use its services, your phone needs to be unlocked.

The company caters especially to Canadians, visiting the USA and Mexico.

Instead of paying $50 to unlock your phone, you can pay $5 or so by shopping on eBay, looking for a credible unlocking company.

Public Mobile does not sell roaming features.
Need Help? Let's chat.