cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was locked out of account and experienced loss of data

Troy33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I contacted moderator and they asked for information like account number. I was locked out but am good with technology so I found my account number easily. I suggested he could help people by directing them how to find information politely. His response is you can find all your information when you are signed in to your account . I never mentioned what he could help people with specifically. If you are locked out you can not sign in to find information right. Then he assures me everyone knows how to find there account number and they don't need help. As for drops in data did I try and contact them yes and I was having trouble on wifi loading only there website. When I was locked out I didn't know I was I tried forgot password twice and my password should not have been wrong. I think it was on there end my wife had difficulty signing in to her account when I asked . I can not talk to the person to run me through it so if they have a copy paste instructions it would be helpful right. I know some people who can barely use their smartphones let alone find some of there answers themselves. I guess I felt the need to complain. I usually get very polite people who can give me the answers I need and are very specific when I call company's with a issue wether it's my own fault or there system is experiencing issues etc. 

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@siosonnoel826, did you double check the APN settings?  If you tell us what phone you have,  someone will be able to show you the exact settings. 

As for logging in to your self serve account,  you need to send a private message to the moderator team so that they can reset your password. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

siosonnoel826
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why i cant use my data and i cant login to my account...? i did the apn settings already...i dont know what to do now...

kinkelvin2018

thaks you so much @Michael77, i really appreciate your help, i hope they can help me @CS_Agent

it's so difficult to change my number now, and i dont wanna change the cell company , i have my number in differents things and i need really soon comunication .

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Troy33 wrote:

Yes that was why I started discussion. As I stated I know some people who may be confused and it may take them a while to fix issues or maybe the moderator would be able to find a different solution. I'm use to people acting like I know absolutely nothing and run me through things step by step. It's okay though no real rudeness and I'm sure they deal with there share of ignorant people. My last message said not to be rude to him but I stated that he should be more informative and his last response was not helpful he should know how to access the account number and make people aware of this.

@Troy33,

I hope everything worked out for you. 🙂

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kinkelvin2018 wrote:

hello

i can't login, and the system doesn't send me a message to may email, ( i tried a lot of time since yesterday to today) also mi sim card doesn't work, im incommunicated, and i payed (and i have my plan at date).
i need really my number and my account, its really urgent

thanks for any answer as soon as possible

@kinkelvin2018,

I just tagged the @CS_Agent for you. They should be able to help you.

kinkelvin2018

hello

i can't login, and the system doesn't send me a message to may email, ( i tried a lot of time since yesterday to today) also mi sim card doesn't work, im incommunicated, and i payed (and i have my plan at date).
i need really my number and my account, its really urgent

thanks for any answer as soon as possible

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey Troy33!

I wanted to say thank you for your constructive feedback and I sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with the way I treated your inquiry and responded to you. 

It is absolutely not my intention to make customers feel like they do not deserve assistance and I am truly sorry if I ''sounded'' rude.

I will send you a private message in a second, and please feel free to bring us more suggestions on how I may improve my customer service.

Thank you and again, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Simon

Troy33

Yes that was why I started discussion. As I stated I know some people who may be confused and it may take them a while to fix issues or maybe the moderator would be able to find a different solution. I'm use to people acting like I know absolutely nothing and run me through things step by step. It's okay though no real rudeness and I'm sure they deal with there share of ignorant people. My last message said not to be rude to him but I stated that he should be more informative and his last response was not helpful he should know how to access the account number and make people aware of this.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If a customer needs hand holding, they should be doing that as well.  Different customers have different levels of knowledge.

Troy33

Also he did not respond to my data issue until I politely asked him to also respond to my data issue and not just my account lockout 

Troy33

Moderator was not rude just didn't like his response there was nothing rude about his response he just stated he did not have to hold anyone's hand in a nice way. He said most people can find the information on there own just like I had no problem finding my account # 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is rather unusual.  The moderator team members are generally very polite and give customers the benefit of the doubt as a rule.

Need Help? Let's chat.