cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’ve been waiting 3 days for a reply from mods..

Melissanicole
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is the hold up. Are they on vacation? Did a zombie apocalypse happen? I need @CS_Agent to respond ASAP so I can use my phone!! This is insane! I sent a msg on Wednesday, again on Thursday & now it is Friday with no reply. That’s a little outrageous if you ask me. 48+ hours is not acceptable.

11 REPLIES 11

@Dkai001

Hi, to avoid confusion could you start a new topic? 

- go to community

- at the bottom select the group that best reflects your problem ( in this case "Getting Started" or +phones & Hardware"

- then select new topic at the top

Dkai001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can someone help me

port my number

please advise

Melissanicole

Thankyou .... still sitting here waiting 😒

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CS_Agent has @Melissanicole support request been missed or has the reply time increased beyond48 hrs?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Melissanicole wrote:

I am quite techy and self sufficient, which is why i have never had a problem before. In order to fix my problem the mods have to do it .. I dont care how low budget of a service they are, they are still a service and waiting 3 days just for a response is rediculous no matter the situation. It was part my fault for attempting to change my plan when the site was being glitchy. but this has nothing to do with an Unpaid account or cancelled service. 

Yup. Agreed. But here we are. We come here to pay less for cell service. We get what we pay for. We're all happy and fine when everything works but when it doesn't we demand resolution now. Not gonna happen. The deal here is the wait time for problem resolution. Said out in the open. Not some secret after the fact surprise.

Sorry for the mis-communication. I wasn't saying YOU didn't pay for your service. Just it seems that that's the main complaint around here.

Melissanicole

I am quite techy and self sufficient, which is why i have never had a problem before. In order to fix my problem the mods have to do it .. I dont care how low budget of a service they are, they are still a service and waiting 3 days just for a response is rediculous no matter the situation. It was part my fault for attempting to change my plan when the site was being glitchy. but this has nothing to do with an Unpaid account or cancelled service. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Melissanicole wrote:

If i am paying for one service i certainly should not need a back up service. If they expect their response time to be 48 hrs  they should send an auto response educating you that it is going to take so and so many hours. It is not difficult to do. Ive worked in a call center. There is no way that responding by message takes longer then the process of answering phone calls in a call center and dealing with peoples needs. I thought the whole point of using the private message was to respond quicker in a modern world

We all absolutely agree but it is what it is...a low-budget, inexpensive cell phone service.

It has been mentioned in the past here that perhaps those that aren't particularly techy or that don't want to be hands-on with their services or most importantly...NEED a reliable service for work, business, children etc...that maybe they should look elsewhere.

For most of us here though, the service works as expected and without issue or complaint.

Frankly...the problems people seem to have is one way another letting the account go unpaid. If one were to be more on top of their hands-on services then this wouldn't happen.

Melissanicole

If i am paying for one service i certainly should not need a back up service. If they expect their response time to be 48 hrs  they should send an auto response educating you that it is going to take so and so many hours. It is not difficult to do. Ive worked in a call center. There is no way that responding by message takes longer then the process of answering phone calls in a call center and dealing with peoples needs. I thought the whole point of using the private message was to respond quicker in a modern world

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Melissanicole wrote:

What is the hold up. Are they on vacation? Did a zombie apocalypse happen? I need @CS_Agent to respond ASAP so I can use my phone!! This is insane! I sent a msg on Wednesday, again on Thursday & now it is Friday with no reply. That’s a little outrageous if you ask me. 48+ hours is not acceptable.

Response time is estimated at around 48 hours still.  I know it must be very frustrating and I am not making excuses for the long response times but PM is upfront with their customer service model and what can be expected for moderator response times during a heavier than normal work load.  Unfortunately PM isn't a service for everyone.  As a customer of PM it is a strong suggestion to have a back up plan like Fongo VOIP or other similar service

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Melissanicole

It’s definitely been well over 48 hours. Not impressed at all

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Melissanicole, your response time does appear to be unusually long.  Based on feedback, it seems like response times have dipped below 48 hours. 

Need Help? Let's chat.