cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered my SIM card over a month ago, and it still hasn't arrived.

missmatsuko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was billed for it. I can't find an order confirmation or receipt, so not sure if I have that.

10 REPLIES 10

@AE_Collector wrote:

@missmatsuko 

You found a paypal receipt? Can you pay PM by PayPal? I don’t know...

Maybe you didn’t order from Public Mobile but on eBay or maybe Amazon?

AE_Collector

Yes, you can pay via PayPal for sim orders. This option was always there.

@missmatsuko 

You found a paypal receipt? Can you pay PM by PayPal? I don’t know...

Maybe you didn’t order from Public Mobile but on eBay or maybe Amazon?

AE_Collector

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire
@missmatsuko

Contact the moderators in order to find out where your SIM card is. That is much longer than even latent anticipated orders these days.

Contact them through SIMon click on the bottom right corner question mark and say SIM not delivered.

@missmatsuko  wrote:

Ah I couldn't find any emails from Public Mobile, but there were some in my other email address. Must've used the wrong one to order by mistake.

Anyways, I found an order confirmation and a PayPal receipt but neither has a Canada Post tracking number. Has it even shipped yet?

Isn't there an Order Number in that email Subject or Body?

@missmatsuko wrote:

Ah I couldn't find any emails from Public Mobile, but there were some in my other email address. Must've used the wrong one to order by mistake.

Anyways, I found an order confirmation and a PayPal receipt but neither has a Canada Post tracking number. Has it even shipped yet?

@missmatsuko  In some cases you can use the order number as the tracking number when you go to the Canada Post website. Try it!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@missmatsuko wrote:

I was billed for it. I can't find an order confirmation or receipt, so not sure if I have that.

@missmatsuko  If your credit card was charged then submit a ticket to Public Mobile explain that you haven't received your card even though you were charged and ask for a refund.

The cheapest place currently to get a Public Mobile sim card is through: ($2.99)

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

missmatsuko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Edit: Oh I see, the order number is the tracking number. They should say so in the email. Even better they should add a link to the tracker. I didn't think it's a valid Canada Post tracking number since it's so short. It's supposed to arrive today. Pretty late anyways.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@missmatsuko 

Check your email to find the receipt. You may need it to request a refund.

How much was the bill charge and under which company was it paid to?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@missmatsuko If it was ordered through Public Mobile, use your order number you received by email as a tracking/reference number on Canada Post Tracking page. See what results you get. 

How to track your SIM card order?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@missmatsuko wrote:

Please contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) via the chatbot to see what happened to your order.

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Need Help? Let's chat.