Did you mean: 

I need the puk code

Fern7346
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need the puk code... to use the phone

9 REPLIES 9

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

ok. OP may not realized that SIM card and Phone are totally independent each other. The error message on the phone tells which one to be unlocked, SIM or phone. If the phone shows PUK needed, then no doubt it is SIM.

@liuxinbing wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Fern7346 wrote:

I have merged your messages into a single thread. 

You're going to need to know if you need the sim cards's PUK, or if your phone is locked to a different carrier.  What is the exact on-screen message?

If he said specifically PUK, then it is PUK, not the phone.

Sure, but the member also said that he/she needs the phone unlocked. Please see the member's other message.

liuxinbing

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Fern7346 wrote:

You're going to need to know if you need the sim cards's PUK, or if your phone is locked to a different carrier.  What is the exact on-screen message?

If he said specifically PUK, then it is PUK, not the phone.

@Fern7346 wrote:

@Fern7346 wrote:

I need a code to unlock the phone .. please help

Moderators can only unlock Telus/Koodo devices.  Those don't need to be unlocked to use at Public Mobile.   You will need to contact the carrier that your phone is locked to, or you can pay for unlocking services if you pay some people who sell codes.

liuxinbing

@Fern7346 wrote:

PUK is to unlock the SIM that is locked because of three times incorrect PIN entered. So only the network provider (here the MODs) can provide it. It has nothing to do with the phone.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You'll need to reach out for assistance from moderator_team.  Click here to message them

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Fern7346 You will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Fern7346
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a code to unlock the phone .. please help

Need Help? Let's chat.