cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help to change my plan from text to unlimited talk. my number is 4389385232 please help

sandiengo1956
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi

i need help to change my plan and activate my sim card

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@sandiengo1956,

You can change you plan by logging to your self serve account here.

Link of the option once you are logged : https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/change-plan/

Just a heads up if you're changing your plan :

• Any plan changes will occur immediately. If you don't have sufficient funds on your account when you change your plan, then your service will be suspended until you make a payment.
  • It's best to change your plan on your renewal date otherwise your cycle will be restarted and you will be charged in full for the new price plan. Your previous balance will not be carried forward.
  • If you're currently on Autopay, you may need to adjust your automatic payment amount here.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sandiengo1956 wrote:

hi

i need help to change my plan and activate my sim card

Log into your self serve account and change your plan to the one you want. No one is going to do it for you. Its actually very easy to do Thanks to an amazing self serve experience of publicmobile.ca oh like @Martin mentioned you have to pay again or you can wait till the last day of your 30 day cycle

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Since PM is entirely prepaid with no proration, your new plan will come into effect immediately upon making payment, even if your "old" is only 1 day old. As a result, in order to save money, switch plans 1 day before your "old" plan is set to expire.

As far as changing plans and activating them, I will leave that to another responder with more expertise in that general area.

Welcome to Public Mobile!
Need Help? Let's chat.