cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a Mod Now! Please this is ridiculous!

Pb6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I been a new customer only 5 hrs and I'm already regretting this move! Where is the support ? Instead I get a mod that contacts me and wants me to open twitter to verify info? I don't have a twitter and unclear why I can't verify via pm with the mod (whom I haven't heard from in 3 hrs) !! 

8 REPLIES 8

I'm not sure which is worse, headaches about Wal-mart activations, or headaches about moderator response times during promo periods....  Neither is a win situation.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@stonechucker I agree. It seems like some Walmart employees know what they are doing when dealing with Public Mobile accounts. But it appears that they are few and far between. There are a lot of nightmare stories coming from those that have had accounts activated at Walmart.

GC

I'd like to say get PM out of retail stores, but for those that it works for, it would be a return to harder times.

GreatCanadian

@SoApropos,

Because he has purchased the wrong plan. He signed on to the wrong plan (yes, probably Walmart's fault), but it is the plan he purchased. Public Mobile is by no means obligated to change that plan. Should they? Perhaps. Will they? Perhaps. But by changing it, they are doing the customer a favor. If you purchased the wrong plan, that's your fault. The OP should have reviewed the plan he was purchasing, and not just relying on Walmart's word that it was Canadian-wide talking.

GC

SoApropos

"You have to remember you're looking for Public Mobile to do you a favor here."

I feel like this is pretty disingenuous. How is doing their job as a company, to help you with issues, them doing you a "favor"? Not disagreeing with your suggestion just unsure why you would chose to frame it this way..

Pb6

I didn't chose that plan the Walmart rep put it on cause she couldn't access the build a plan option !

GreatCanadian

@Pb6, hey man, remember what @Luddite said a little while ago. Stay cool. You have to remember you're looking for Public Mobile to do you a favor here. They will fix you up if possible. But they don't have to. You want them to switch a plan that you chose. They don't have to do that. Stay cool. It'll be worth it.

GC 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Mods asking for Twitter that is new to me usually they only ask for pin number or a list of the following below.

Did you provide the info below?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

Need Help? Let's chat.