cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm out of here

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Due to the number of threads with foul language, constant arguments, and bashing of PM, I'm no longer going to participate in the forums on any kind of regular basis.

this USED to be enjoyment for me coming here, and it no longer is.

12 REPLIES 12

Radeonic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They new Public Mobile slogan is "Less for less", so why are you expecting more from the rest of us in this community forum when we're all supposedly paying less for less? /s

No, the reason I have left is because various individuals are continuing on, and on, and on about their disatisfacaton with the change, and new members, are actting like little punks, and not using proper language to convey their issues when signing up and having problems with service.

I know it's' frustrating when you don't have your service working, however using ALL CAPS, and improper language, isn't the correct way to do things.  There are Community rules posted somewhere that we all must follow, most of which are common sense.

Until I see a return to civilized sturcture on a almost consistent basis, I will continue to limit my time here.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Hope you come back soon. 

People didn't see this sudden price change coming that's why they are upset. 

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is the internet afterall.  Can't take everything personal.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker I'm sorry to see you go.  You've been a valuable contributor to the community and I do hope you will reconsider.  Maybe you were having a bad day and today (or tomorrow, or...) will be better.  Some of us do occasionally step away for a few days to decompress, I know I've done it several times.  Wishing you all the best, whatever you end up deciding.  Cheers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pwrdesign wrote:

Hopefully the market will open up and an American Cell service will come up here and eradicate the trio and their overpriced gouging of customers.

PM has just turned into that same overpriced gouge-fest.

Are foreign-owned carriers still disallowed?

pwrdesign

Hopefully the market will open up and an American Cell service will come up here and eradicate the trio and their overpriced gouging of customers.

PM has just turned into that same overpriced gouge-fest.

jpar

I'm sure everything will be back to normal soon.

shawnie_boy

Common, the forums are way more interesting now. Easy to get some community money this month since there is stuff to post about. I doubt pm will touch old plans in the foreseeable future. So most are still on a great deal 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@stonechucker, I hope you change your mind.  Sure there has been a lot of negativity, but you have to understand that it's all with cause.  You don't have to read and participate in every post.  You don't have to agree with everything.  Free speech is a pillar of a democratic society.

pwrdesign

Overpriced, and zero service...

Who wouldn't complain??

What they need is to clean house and hire staff who actually realise the lack of a deal this service has become and fixed their ways.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

I understand your frustration, but most people are just upset with PM and Telus for their new pricing structure and everyone is voicing their opinons 

Need Help? Let's chat.