cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love PUBLIC MOBILE.

Heavyrocker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a excellent plan,i pay $25 month for a fully loaded umlimted options.No data,i just add on data($30 =1  gig) when i need it,ive had 2 gigs now ever for over 3 months and i still have 500mb left.

12 REPLIES 12

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I also switched my wife to fall promo from wind all in the family 15$/month plan. She use little data pay way more than 15$ But for great coverage network and community it's worth the switch. Welcome to the public mobile community.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
My wife was also on that $25 grandfathered plan. Switched her to the fall promo even though she uses very little data. But with the loyalty, auto pay and referrals it's actually almost the same cost now.

jpar

Welcome! Smiley Happy

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai I don't think that's correct.....  I think data add-ons are fine without a data component in your plan [unlike the LD add-on minutes which require a talk plan]

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Heavyrocker

Yes,netflix allows to download movies now to watch later,cuts out the streaming.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Heavyrocker
I assume that is a grandfathered plan you currently have. You said there is no data with that plan. So, data add-ons do not work if you don't have data on your plan.

ech_786

My plan is expiring Feb 13 and I have used already 8GB out of 12 GB.

@Chaos_Scorpio  I have 2 train rides everyday! netflix is my downfall!

But now you can download so it saves me lol!

dearmusic

@Heavyrocker wrote:

... add on data($30 =1  gig) ... had 2 gigs now ever for over 3 months and i still have 500mb left.

$30 for 3 month is $10 each month, which boosted your $25 plan to $35

I pay $38, 4GB data, so I am even happier 😃

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

@Heavyrocker  thats awesome! I cant beleive how little date you use! lol  4gb/ month almost isnt enough for me!

lol ... I am about 5.5g and almost at the end of my 90d cycle ... the extra 6g I got is "future planning". Stop streaming youtube Canuck7! 

(I stream music while out and driving, and have live traffic on google maps + plus the odd thing from time to time)

Heavyrocker

I only use my cell data if im in line at shopping and waiting rooms,i use wifi when ever i can.This plan i have is not availabe anymore at this price,as long i keep it,it wont change.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Heavyrocker  thats awesome! I cant beleive how little date you use! lol  4gb/ month almost isnt enough for me!

Need Help? Let's chat.