cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have remaining data usage, my cellular is on but no data!

simrah9080
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was on the bus home yesterday and noticed that I didn't have the LTE/3G sign that I have when my data is on; I thought it was because I might have run out of data for the month, but then when I get home and check my data on PM's website it says that I still have data remaining! Don't know why this is happening - I'm on the monthly plan and I still have a couple days left - please help!

image.png

5 REPLIES 5

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That’s unfortunate @simrah9080. Just wondering if your data signal has returned or is it still off? That could mean a bad network connection at the time. If it is still off that could indicate a deeper issue.

Also how long have you had data? It looks like you were able to use over 2 GB of it so that is a positive sign atleast.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@simrah9080 wrote:

I was on the bus home yesterday and noticed that I didn't have the LTE/3G sign that I have when my data is on; I thought it was because I might have run out of data for the month, but then when I get home and check my data on PM's website it says that I still have data remaining! Don't know why this is happening - I'm on the monthly plan and I still have a couple days left - please help!

image.png

The data usage measurement is updated twice a day. Have you done a more recent update it was this one recently as it would be very rare to see someone use 4gb in a day but updates or something who knows

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@simrah9080

is data turned on?

Toggle airplane mode.

Try sending a mms

Do you have a data limit set that disabled data,?

Turn phone be off for a couple minutes then back on

Try sim in a different phone isolates hardware vs network issues

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@simrah9080 wrote:

image.png

Have you checked your phones internal data restrictions? More often than not your phone has a pre-set limit of cellular data and once it reaches that amount it stops.

Once you have looked your local phone restrictions, try to confirm your APN, reconnect to the network manually and remove your sim card and put it back in. If all else fails try to use your sim card in another phone and see if the problem persist there.

simrah9080
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Need Help? Let's chat.