cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have ordered a SIM card on Nov 14 and got order shipment email on Nov 16 but did not get it yet

osama49
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have not received it till today, I need to activate it with promo plan that got expired on Nov 20th, if I don't get it this week, is there any other way to get a new SIM and activate it with the promom plan?

5 REPLIES 5

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@Luddite had the details right of course. For reference, here's @Jeremy_M's post :
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Ordering-amp-SIM-Card-Payment-amp-Pi...

As for private messaging the Mods, see the link in Luddite's post above (how to view & create).

See here for the Mod's names (and more):
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

As for ordering a new SIM, be careful with the shipping address (speaking from experience...my first order didn't arrive due to my typo...once I noticed--a few weeks later--I ordered again...that one arrived promptly).

Hope that helps.

osama49
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks JaK,

I think I will give it a few more days, how do I private message a moderator?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Based paragraph 2 in this post, it will be honoured:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-Last-day-to-get-our-limited-time-...

I cannot find the post outlining the procedure but it believe it is ( @Jeremy_M ??):

1. retain your order confirmation email to prove the order date (or your credit card record I suppose)

2. sign up for the 90 day provincial calling, global texting, 6 GB data for $120

3. send a private message to any moderator with your phone number, proof you ordered a SIM in time, and request the upgrade.

If unfamiliar with private messaging, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @osama49;

PM has indicated that they would honour the promo plan for anyone who ordered their sim by N0v 16th but it did not arrive in time, so looks like you are covered for that. (The procedure is to active on the regular $120 plan and then private message a mod to upgrade to double data.) 

As for getting another sim, if the one you ordered doesn't arrive you could just order another, but it will cost another $5. What I would do instead is pm one of the mods to see if they will ship out a replacement, but give it a few more days first.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Mrom my uderstanding they are honouring teh promo for sims that were ordered before the promo ended as long as you can show them proof of purchase (order number/date)

my thoughts would be to order a new sim,  once it arrives follow the procedure for getting the promo.  Its in one of the threads.  Likley buy the 2gb plan for 120 and then contact the mods asking for an adjustment with the order number and date.

Need Help? Let's chat.