cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no service

mhamzeh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

iPhone 8.  I just registered with Public Mobile. I subscribed for a 90 day plan auto renewal.  My iPhone show "No Service".  What do I have to do?

16 REPLIES 16

cjstollery
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I followed the instructions I found here to reset network settings and - TaDa!  Success!   Thank you 😀👍

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nikki3 wrote:

I need help immediately. I have to cell service. Not sure why. I spoke to customer service and they said for a Mode to contact me.

There is no contact centre.  You signed up for the "phone company without a phone number".  Please see my reply immediately above your message for the procedure for getting help.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Nikki3

I need help immediately. I have to cell service. Not sure why. I spoke to customer service and they said for a Mode to contact me.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Celu88 wrote:

Is my phone no active.? I paíd my plan in march and may and I do not have service 

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Celu88

Is my phone no active.? I paíd my plan in march and may and I do not have service 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mhamzeh,

Great news! 🙂

ute1978

@mhamzeh wrote:

I got it going. I had to select "reset network settings" in the iPhone settings/configuration menu.

Glad you got it to work. Now enjoy the awesome network and the savings!

mhamzeh

I got it going. I had to select "reset network settings" in the iPhone settings/configuration menu.

ute1978

Have you rebooted your phone?

Have you deleted all profiles in your iPhone? That did the trick for me when I activated.

Have you sent a message to the mods team?

mhamzeh

No, I still have no service.  The self service portal says that my account is active.  

Michael77

@mhamzeh,

Is your issue resolved!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mhamzeh, it could take up to a couple of hours to have your plan activated if you are porting in a number.  Do you have an update on this?  Is your phone getting service now?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@mhamzeh did you buy your iPhone new or used?

If you bought it used, is there any chance that it is blacklisted now?

ute1978

mhamzeh

my phone is not locked.

What is the link to the self service portal?

Thank you for replying.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

When you go into the self serve portal, is the account showing as active?  If so, by chance is you phone SIM locked?

Need Help? Let's chat.